Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'd actually argue that its Benzema dynamism that actually allows CR to actually score as many goals as he does (beyond the tap-ins, taking every free kick, every penalty, rebounds etc) as he drops deep and allows space for Ron to run into.

Benz (and Higuain) being able to at times operate deep or on the wing simply allow the Ron show to go on.

If RM had a more conventional striker then I would be willing to bet that Ron wouldn't score as much or he would have to play as a traditional winger, both positions which don't exist really at all anymore.

Great player realize what their roles are and wha they need to do in the different sets ups they play in to make the team work. And France just dont have the goal getters of previous era's from midfield for Benzema to play that kind of ball.

Just look at the players they have used and amount of goals the team has

france_zpsfc3d1090.jpg

france2_zpsc4c5f8e4.jpg

:scusthov:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Where's all the GB love that was displayed in the Olympics ? :mjpls:
When that increases you medal account, all the UK representative are welcome, aren't they ? :mjpls:

All depends on the sport :smugfavre:. But to keep it trill, Scotland, Wales and the Irish always want to see England lose, theyre pissed that England beat Brasil. While English peopel see those nations do well apart from against us. But come the Lions tour in the summer, I'm Team GB again

More seriously, what's the difference between UK and GB and what's the relation to England. Is that because of Ireland ?

:mjpls: Its the same thing breh. Centuries old BS tbh, but Scotland would be alright if they werent part of the Greatness anymore, but then again the jocks are tight. Even tho majority of Jocks want their own independance, some of them think its actually a bad idea. Yeah because of Ireland

And who else can score goals ? Well... that's a pretty pretty good question :to:
Valbuena can obviously, Giroud could too.

And scarface after that its all bit of a mystery and Valbuena never cracked 10 for a season so i dont know if you could consider him a reliable option like Djorkaeff was back in the day

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not really indie as I'm sure it was a major studio production in Korea, but I watched a flick called Bedeviled recently. Came to the conclusion that old asian women have it in them to be the most evil creatures on the planet. Old women in general. Old men might be all heathened out, but it's really worse when these old hags are there covering it up and co-signing it.

How do you go about insuring a girl now becomes a down ass bytch like that in the future? Because 85 year old Rhymus is going to be up to some debatable shyt.
i saw a trailer of this really early last year and was intrigued, but ended up forgetting about it :(

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Great player realize what their roles are and wha they need to do in the different sets ups they play in to make the team work. And France just dont have the goal getters of previous era's from midfield for Benzema to play that kind of ball.

france_zpsfc3d1090.jpg

france2_zpsc4c5f8e4.jpg

outside of Ribery and Benzema (and that is lower end), they dont have another player I would consider World Class. :wow:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:dead: at the absolute bollocks Foley is saying about most Scottish people wanting independence.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:dead: at the absolute bollocks Foley is saying about most Scottish people wanting independence.

:yeshrug:

I guess things have changed then, a few years back they were lookin forward to it, now they only want it if they think they will be better off because of it. Still isnt gunna help their football tho is it

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

france_zpsfc3d1090.jpg

france2_zpsc4c5f8e4.jpg

That is atrocious. :wow:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
At the same time, being lumped in with the parts of Scotland that aren't Glasgow is even worse than being lumped in with England.

shortbread :rudy: bagpipes :dwillhuh: tartan :huhldup: Edinburgh :snoop:

I'd probably vote No :ld: