Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:ahh: crazy how much your mood changes from 6pm to 1130pm

reading all these usa is a failure articles like :heh: now

on another note :russ: @ togo losing sunday and adebayor is still stuck in africa on thursday and possibly friday after logistical mishaps. and this is the guy spurs fans want to come back and be their savior

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh: crazy how much your mood changes from 6pm to 1130pm

reading all these usa is a failure articles like :heh: now

on another note :russ: @ togo losing sunday and adebayor is still stuck in africa on thursday and possibly friday after logistical mishaps. and this is the guy spurs fans want to come back and be their savior

What does any of this have to do with Adebayor as a player :huh: ?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
What does any of this have to do with Adebayor as a player :huh: ?
He decided to stay in South Africa past his allotted time. He's been complaining to the press about being exhausted and generally starting to amp up the bytch in him.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
No trolling, does anyone in here actually watches the MLS?

Looking at these stats: http://mlsattendance.blogspot.com/ and seeing that the MLS placed 3rd among attendance in sports in the US, it's fair to say that the sport is becoming more popular. Mind you that they are 20k capacity stadiums but :manny:

Might just start fukking with it since the Mexican league has been ass for years by now :scusthov:

New York Cosmos :bow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Looking at these stats: MLS Attendance and seeing that the MLS placed 3rd among attendance in sports in the US, it's fair to say that the sport is becoming more popular. Mind you that they are 20k capacity stadiums but :manny:

Might just start fukking with it since the Mexican league has been ass for years by now :scusthov:

Just the Americans.

But like seriously, whats your music tastes breh?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
If the MLS was smart they'd merge with Mexican league to create a superleague.

top 10 MLS and top 10 Mexico = 1st division

bottom 10 MLS and bottom 10 Mexico = 2nd division

:manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Looking at these stats: MLS Attendance and seeing that the MLS placed 3rd among attendance in sports in the US, it's fair to say that the sport is becoming more popular. Mind you that they are 20k capacity stadiums but :manny:

quite a few people watch it here.

I love to tell people MLS > NBA + NHL in attendance, of course the indoor attendance is capped but they don't have to know that :lolbron:

and of course the old tim vickery trolling standby, usa has better attendance than brazil.

I also watch Mex league here and there but I can't stand the slow pace. Usually watch teams like Santos or Monterrey, dynamic attacking teams with flaws...

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

oyoyooyoy, some others.

I honestly usually only watch the playoffs (except I didn't this year, only the final. I think. I don't remember).

Plan on going to a few Timbers matches this year though hopefully during the summa. Which will be hot:dealwithit:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Now that I look at it, the NBA arenas are mostly 20k capacity

wee-bey-gif.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
will Klinsman ever give Freddy Adu a chance? :ld:

yes he's lazy but we dont have a better creative midfielder than Adu right now :manny:

Dude was creating chances left and right when Bradley gave him a chance 2 years ago :birdman:

:ahh: :cape:

I remember the hype EVERYWHERE when he did his thing in the Gold Cup, forums exploded with excitement. he's still capable of that

and this "has to be on form with club" is an excuse. club football is just a way to pass the time before and after the important stuff