Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Quick question,i lurk a lot but never really post.Are most of ya'll in this thread american or is this a european part of the site?I just wanna know if football is getting popular over there.Also if ya are mainly American how did ya pick the teams you support?Not tryin to start shyt actually just interested how people got into the sport.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Although this isn't the place to be talking football but let's go off-topic here. Madrid are going to wipe the floor with Utd.

:flabbynsick: Rio, Vidic and co trying to deal with Ronaldo, Benzema, Di Maria etc :dead:
Di Maria isn't good at football, tbf

That Meek Milli character, that's that shyt I don't like. I had fun at the Nas concert I went to back in November. Lauryn Hill was opening act. :noah: I still have not uploaded pics from that. Probably never will. :manny:

Quick question,i lurk a lot but never really post.Are most of ya'll in this thread american or is this a european part of the site?I just wanna know if football is getting popular over there.Also if ya are mainly American how did ya pick the teams you support?Not tryin to start shyt actually just interested how people got into the sport.

Some of us are Japanese. We have a Polish guy. A few from the norf, an saf.

One drunk Irishman. And then some from America.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Di Maria isn't good at football, tbf

That Meek Milli character, that's that shyt I don't like. I had fun at the Nas concert I went to back in November. Lauryn Hill was opening act. :noah: I still have not uploaded pics from that. Probably never will. :manny:

Some of us are Japanese. We have a Polish guy. A few from the norf, an saf.

One drunk Irishman. And then some from America.

Cheers for the reply.Good to know there is a wide range of people who appreciate the sport on here.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

We multicultural out here breh.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica

If you're from Ireland and you don't support Celtic then you're the Irish equivalent of an Uncle Tom or that "C"-word :mjpls:

Just saying, pal.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but we're capable of turning it on.

Rio is still capable of putting in epic performances as evidenced recently.
But he's also capable of putting in absolute shockers as evidenced recently and against opposition with much less quality.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you're from Ireland and you don't support Celtic then you're the Irish equivalent of an Uncle Tom or that "C"-word :mjpls:

Just saying, pal.
Celtics a scottish team though??and i don't believe in religion so the whole Celtic thing doesnt affect me.I used to go to Shamrock Rovers games when i was growing up,moved away though and there is no local team here.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK

We glory hunters :ahh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You're gonna wanna take some earplugs with you if Meek Mill is performing. He shouts a lot. He's not particularly good either tbh.

Meek Mill has one good song

This post sums him up though:

Audemars
Maseratis
Astons
how he came from nothing
how he's balling and his haters are broke

Can't wait to hear about these topics :whoo:

Last edited by a moderator: