Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You guys have the English & Irish version of Lakers/Heat/49ers fans aka bandwagon? :gladbron:

:smugfavre:

Yep it was once Man Utd and Liverpool,but more and more Man City and Chelsea jerseys appeared the last few years.A lot more.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You guys have the English & Irish version of Lakers/Heat/49ers fans aka bandwagon? :gladbron:

:smugfavre:

Wouldnt say bandwagon its more of the teams that are winnin when u were a kid people pick, then they stick with them. Also with liverpool and united they have alot of Irish people in their communities and plus both cities are just across the sea from Ireland.

Its only the foreigners that do the bandwagon shyt, part of its because of winning and part of its to do with their fellow countrymen playin for the team.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We call that bandwagoning round these parts, breh.

Unless it's your home team or you have any familiar connection with said team...dikkrider.

I meant from the standpoint of a kid (they dont really know any better, they dont even know what their little cocks can do except for pee at that age) without a team who then pickin a team thats winning and stickin with it and not goin from Oxford to United to Arsenal back to United to Chelsea back to United and then finally settling on Barca.

Everyone i know been supportin their teams for 20 odd years.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wouldnt say bandwagon its more of the teams that are winnin when u were a kid people pick, then they stick with them. Also with liverpool and united they have alot of Irish people in their communities and plus both cities are just across the sea from Ireland.

Its only the foreigners that do the bandwagon shyt, part of its because of winning and part of its to do with their fellow countrymen playin for the team.
m8, thats bandwagoning :odawg:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
For the American brehs do you guys actually say who you support in real life when talking to people?

I think I've only rarely said who I support. I know it's of no consequence to them but there's still that voice ringing in the back saying, "But you've never been to the Emirates son" that comes in and invalidates my whole fanhood :sadcam:

So I generally just say "I'm neutral son. I just got mad love for the game :smugfavre: nice Messi shirt though...fakkit :cool:"

Puts you on another level I'll tell you what.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant from the standpoint of a kid (they dont really know any better, they dont even know what their little cocks can do except for pee at that age) without a team who then pickin a team thats winning and stickin with it and not goin from Oxford to United to Arsenal back to United to Chelsea back to United and then finally settling on Barca.

Everyone i know been supportin their teams for 20 odd years.

Where are their fathers?

I never understood that, I was brainwashed into arsenal (plus being taken to highbury from the age of 5/6), one of my friends is a Tottenham season ticket holder and his dad is an arsenal season ticket, I don't know what went in, but his dad lost for his only son supporting his rival club, the son also lost cos he chose Tottenham over arsenal.

A sad story.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the American brehs do you guys actually say who you support in real life when talking to people?

I think I've only rarely said who I support. I know it's of no consequence to them but there's still that voice ringing in the back saying, "But you've never been to the Emirates son" that comes in and invalidates my whole fanhood :sadcam:

So I generally just say "I'm neutral son. I just got mad love for the game :smugfavre: nice Messi shirt though...fakkit :cool:"

Duck that shyt, most supporters don't go anymore, I used to think it was wrong to never go games and say you support, but anyone paying them prices at the emirates (abd any other premier league ground) is a c*nt.

Plus the atmosphere at football is shyt these days, can't even sit near people you know every week.

It's a Shane, cos German football matches still look good.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

you from the sticks tho

in the DC area, many dont care what team you support. :manny: