Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got tickets to the nas concert at the O2 at the end if the month, which is all well And good, but someone called meek mill is also performing, I have read about this young fella in the booth, but I have heard no songs from this kid, anything i should check out or just hang at the bar till nasir da gawd comes on?

Or if nas is on first (god forbid), I think I'll go home before this meek character performs.

You're gonna wanna take some earplugs with you if Meek Mill is performing. He shouts a lot. He's not particularly good either tbh.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna check out some music, but I gotta be honest, I'm not really interested in hearing a new rapper, so I don't think I'll bother, just ignore him s d edit for nas, I'd actually turn up late if I knew exact time nas started.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Thing about that is scorchy boy, how am i getting absolutely hammered and drunkedly pulling chav girls with that in the background? It just doesn't compute.:whoa:

This is the soundtrack to my drunken lechery...

Obviously these would be sped up to a certain degree at some points, can't have the singy bits go on to long in a club.

No need for that with the boy calvin though...

I can pay for everything that's on YOUUUU, so everything is on MEEE :whew:

I'll freely admit i get my chav on from time to times, there's no shame it.:win:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
On another note, i'll be down in London on champions league final night.

Me and the LAD's are going to see Froch v Kessler at the o2 :whew:

With the CL final being in London, and me being 100% confident united are going to be in it, i'm pretty sure i'm going back up north close to bankrupt, both morally and financially.

Going to be an epic fukking weekend m8s, no doubt about that. Bank holiday as well so going back on sunday after staying over and going back out in the 'lisle on sunday night as well :bow:

'ey bigdennis, be waiting outside the o2 with some sort of black cab that can fit 12 people, we want to get away quick :smug:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
On a slightly less enjoyable note.

I'm having my 2nd pregnancy scare today in the space of about 3 weeks.

Wish me luck lads:blessed:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh there's a good chance it might not be mine anyway if she is.

But those are the risks/perks of being ROD i suppose :smug:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On another note, i'll be down in London on champions league final night.

Me and the LAD's are going to see Froch v Kessler at the o2 :whew:

With the CL final being in London, and me being 100% confident united are going to be in it, i'm pretty sure i'm going back up north close to bankrupt, both morally and financially.

Going to be an epic fukking weekend m8s, no doubt about that. Bank holiday as well so going back on sunday after staying over and going back out in the 'lisle on sunday night as well :bow:

'ey bigdennis, be waiting outside the o2 with some sort of black cab that can fit 12 people, we want to get away quick :smug:

Although this isn't the place to be talking football but let's go off-topic here. Madrid are going to wipe the floor with Utd.

:flabbynsick: Rio, Vidic and co trying to deal with Ronaldo, Benzema, Di Maria etc :dead:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Allow me to sojourn in the bliss of delusion, friend.

But really, i think we have a gr8 chance given the 2nd leg is at OT. If we're ON defensively then i think we win.

Mentioning Benzema and Di Maria as evidence to our potential demise isn't all that worrying tbf.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Allow me to sojourn in the bliss of delusion, friend.

But really, i think we have a gr8 chance given the 2nd leg is at OT. If we're ON defensively then i think we win.

Mentioning Benzema and Di Maria as evidence to our potential demise isn't all that worrying tbf.

Sounds great in theory but if they're leading going into that game, which they will be in all likelihood, then it plays into their hands. You'll be needing goals and they're deadly on the counter.

Funnily enough I would have given you more of a chance if you played the first game at home and kept it tight going into the second leg.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nawww naaaaawww.

We can get a clean sheet out there i reckonz.

Then at OT, we place the power, channelling the spirit of Paddy McGuinness, in to RvP's hands. :smugrvp:

Then only god can judge us.:lawd:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Does that even make sense what i've just said?

Hmmm, it's been a while since i've talked about football on the internet. :whew:

No wait, it sort of does.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clean sheet at the Bernabeu? :childplease:

You can't have kept more than a half a dozen clean sheets all season.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah but we're capable of turning it on.

Rio is still capable of putting in epic performances as evidenced recently.