Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read up on that UK taxi stuff...impressive :ehh:

I honestly can't remember the last time I went in a cab and the cabbie didn't use a GPS.

And the ones who push the black cars making around 50K....shieet

Yeah, it's fukking hard mate, exams are face to face with an examiner, puts you under all kinds of pressure, I failed a few, come away from the carriage office like :sadcam:

And yeah, from what I hear the money is :ohlawd: (for a working class lad like myself anyway)

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the knowledge of london after 3 and a half years :yes:

Another london cabby who will pick up young blsck men (no homo), that's gotta be worth some daps, eh lads?

(I know noone in here cares, but truthfully it's the hardest thing I've ever done and didnt realise how hard it was gonna be, just hope the money is worth it now)

:salute:

So what's gonna be your weapon of choice? Hammer? Bat? Knife? The streets wanna know mate!1!!1! :bryan:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
steering lock shaped like bat :obama: , legal and works the same.

Tbh, if I had someone try knock me, I'd just try to stay calm and drive off, not worth losing your licence over 20 quid or something, but I bet it's hard to stay calm.

I bet I'll have to deal with all types of rude people as well, but fukk it, gotta be better than having a boss breathing down your neck and the fact I will never need an alarm clock ever again is priceless.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm not often one to congratulate anyone on anything as i'm too narcissistic for such things.

But being a cabbie in London must be ridiculously hard...y'know knowing all the streets etc.

So well played m8.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
steering lock shaped like bat :obama: , legal and works the same.

Tbh, if I had someone try knock me, I'd just try to stay calm and drive off, not worth losing your licence over 20 quid or something, but I bet it's hard to stay calm.

I bet I'll have to deal with all types of rude people as well, but fukk it, gotta be better than having a boss breathing down your neck and the fact I will never need an alarm clock ever again is priceless.

Good choice :smugdraper:

Yeah could be a madness especially dealing with all them drunk heads at the weekend. But the money looks great and you're pretty much your own boss so fair play man.

Hope the oft can get some free lifts every now and again. I mean you have forgiven us for trolling you into thinking there was a third place play-off at the Euro's right? :skip:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha, yeah man, why weren't there a 3rd place play off? :wtf: I ain't gonna lie, you had me disappointed that afternoon.

And free lifts all round lads, just nothing south of the river :yes:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
A WHOLE album? I swear all his songs sound the same. :ohhh:

I DARE you to put up two songs that sound different.

It's got 2 CD's, one with all the HITS then this 2nd disc with stuff that resembles normal dance music, i assume this is his attempt to say "i'm not a 100% sell out, i still make proper music for the m8s :( "

Well i'll tell you what, that 2nd disc is getting DELETED. I'm all about the hits baby:smug:

You mugs can listen to your 80's garage while i swag down the street to the generic sounds of titanium and she wolf :smugrvp:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh btw, i also have calvin harris' album as well as swedish house mafia's. :smug:

But what the OFT mates have to understand is, i have to appeal to the common man. I can't very well, in a party situation say to people, "alright lads, i'll just chuck some on this foals album i just downloaded shall i?"

It's not going to cut it. :yeshrug:

Plus any c*nt who tells me they don't go :whew: when drinking from the bottle comes on is a gargantuan c*nt of a liar.:rudy:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got tickets to the nas concert at the O2 at the end if the month, which is all well And good, but someone called meek mill is also performing, I have read about this young fella in the booth, but I have heard no songs from this kid, anything i should check out or just hang at the bar till nasir da gawd comes on?

Or if nas is on first (god forbid), I think I'll go home before this meek character performs.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can't get with the David Guetta movement.

He'll never produce bangers like this

:stylin:

Last edited by a moderator: