Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I once wrote a short story about a pimp called into the jungle by the locals to tame gooned out Amazonian-esque women.

Excerpt:
They attacked in waves, erupting from the brush, only to be flattened by precise gunfire. Any ho who survived the wave of bullets were dealt with by Devon personally. He pimp slapped them with no regard for humanity; sometimes spinning on his heel and slapping the shyt out of any trick in his mac-radius.

This story was for an English class taught by a self-described feminist.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:to: We finally did it....

"Gus Johnson to commentate on WC 2018"

:blessed:

hope im still alive....:blessed:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
For my 5,000th post I'd like to thank everyone in here that tolerates me.

Also to say that OFT posters are of a different quality. Browse a random thread, see a ridiculous post that makes you laugh and without a doubt it's an OFTer putting his two cents in, and standing out amongst the plebs. :salute:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:merchant: simultaneously the worst and best thing i've seen today
It's too easy a target for the homosexual liberal intellectuals. They are bros! Hey! Ho! :smugfavre: everyone only wishes they have what that fictional group has, thus any piss-taking is rendered sad

Also' Id like to contribute my random video of the day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4EWAhMTb4"]The Most Insane News Story You'll See Today - YouTube[/ame]

-read after you watch if you watch-

so many questions. lords of dogtown sounding motherfukker from west virginia. some breh on bath salts or something. homeless surfer hero that saves lives and doesnt even know his birthday or last name. one has to wonder whether he's as insane as the guy he killed. how can you seriously not know your birthday though? he isn't nigerian or dominican.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:dead: at him being a white rasta. (Never says me)

:dead: at him saying he wished he would've bodied him earlier

:dead: at any time he says Dogtown

:dead: at me knowing people like him

People think these spaced out hippie types are all non-violent. They are.....until they see some off shyt they don't co-sign. Then shyt starts getting vulgar.

Kai :salute:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:merchant: simultaneously the worst and best thing i've seen today

It's too easy a target for the homosexual liberal intellectuals. They are bros! Hey! Ho! :smugfavre: everyone only wishes they have what that fictional group has, thus any piss-taking is rendered sad

I just hate that show so much :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dwillhuh: @ mlk and malcolm x on the coli forum main page. :johnmcenroeyoucannotbeserioussmiley:

10:00 Mali - Nigeria
13:30 Burkina Faso - Ghana
16:00 Honduras - USA
21:00 Panama - Costa Rica
21:30 Mexico - Jamaica

:lawd:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the knowledge of london after 3 and a half years :yes:

Another london cabby who will pick up young blsck men (no homo), that's gotta be worth some daps, eh lads?

(I know noone in here cares, but truthfully it's the hardest thing I've ever done and didnt realise how hard it was gonna be, just hope the money is worth it now)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just read up on that UK taxi stuff...impressive :ehh:

I honestly can't remember the last time I went in a cab and the cabbie didn't use a GPS.

And the ones who push the black cars making around 50K....shieet