Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm in Italy and I was in some random city looking to get turnt up. I walked across an African like bar... I walked in like :ahh: to see my people... but they were like :weezy:

I do a lil cheers to one group :obama:

They were like :weezy:

The girl bartenders were like :usure:

I kept drinking my Heiny until more started coming in... looking like :weezy:

I said fukk all this shyt :mj: I was out

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
aJ7D89I.png

:deaddanny:
:russ:

That Hummer with the roof missing is the quintessential 90's vehicle of choice. The Wrangler was the budget option.

112 - Only You (Bad Boy Remix) (feat. Biggie & Mase) [1996] - YouTube

It looks like they're having so much fun, and the H1 is entire responsible for all of it. Like, they'd be bored as fukk in a Range. Sitting down and shyt. Nah son, need that Arnold special.

and it wasnt that p*ssy ass H2 hummer, this was those Army vehicle, straight from combat type :whew:

@SCORCH, my mother was the same. had to sneak in Rap City or the box until I hit adolescence.

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I demand more mid-90s videos.

Boyz 2 Men only had one more top 10 single after this one. One sweet day was a huge hit, I think it charted billboard's top 10 for the 90s. :wow:

the one thing I always got from this video is I never felt anyone from BoyzIIMen hit that. Watching ODB, I felt he at least tried while im convinced Mase and Diddy ran a train on Mariah. But BoyZIIMen? Hell nah :russ

And to bring it back to Shiny Suits, bad boy era.... the ski goggle/glasses that looked like goggles movement :lawd:

Edit: Not near a computer but this was supposed to be The Rain by Missy.

Last edited by a moderator:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in Italy and I was in some random city looking to get turnt up. I walked across an African like bar... I walked in like :ahh: to see my people... but they were like :weezy:

I do a lil cheers to one group :obama:

They were like :weezy:

The girl bartenders were like :usure:

I kept drinking my Heiny until more started coming in... looking like :weezy:

I said fukk all this shyt :mj: I was out

How would they know you're AA? Probably a bar typically frequented by a specific nationality and they're not used to other folks coming by.

Besides can you picture the reaction a newly arrived African would get at an AA club? :pachaha:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
shyt was rough but we had conker trees so s'all good :barack:

It's weird going back now and seeing how much the place has changed.
For better or for worse? The neighborhood we moved into when we first came into the U.S. was kinda bad then, but it is now crazy. Back then it was a lower middle class gated, two-story apartment complex that had a security guy driving around at nights (selling weed, but wtvs.) shyt started to get :whew:, they tore down the gate, security got thrown in the bushes, and the last time I went was to pick up a friend who happened to be chillin in a trap house. The guy whose spot it was said most people on his block in particular just used them as cooking/stash spots.

Drove by there a few weeks ago with this girl, she asked if we could stop at the corner store right beside the entrance so she could pick up some cigs. I looked, saw a pack of brehs chilling in the shadows beside the store, hit her with the :heh: and kept on sliding to the suburbs.

The neighborhood we moved into when I was 10 is the HQ of the PGA. :guilty:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
It's wild how match fixing is so normal nobody even wants to talk about it.

I'm rolling @ the fact that as soon as the report came out that a CL match in England was fixed EVERYBODY on planet Earth was like

tumblr_m9fso1hPSx1r41lwd.gif

"Chelsea vs Barcelona 2009"

Montez

Superstar
Daps
It's wild how match fixing is so normal nobody even wants to talk about it.

I'm rolling @ the fact that as soon as the report came out that a CL match in England was fixed EVERYBODY on planet Earth was like

tumblr_m9fso1hPSx1r41lwd.gif

"Chelsea vs Barcelona 2009"

Barcelona v. Arsenal 2011 was suspicious too.
mysmilie_413.gif

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
i know match fixing and doping is so wide spread it shouldnt affect me that much and im not surprised but that shyt is so disappointing still :snoop:

i remember when i first read about Zidane blood spinning or whatever...:(

reading about Almeyda on Parma saying he could jump thru the ceiling of the locker room before matches :russ:

the fact that Didier Deschamps is the french coach after all that at Marseilles shows u that nobody gives one fukk lol