Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Alicia Keys has been corny her entire career, but I used to be called a hater for pointing it out. An entire career that was at first filled with forced "You go girl!" ballads, these past few years the ballads being replaced by forced "You go girl!" pop songs.

You don't really notice until some award show trots her out along side Aretha or some other old bytch and the feeling that she just doesn't belong makes you want to rip off your own skin.

And nah, Beyonce doesn't really have hits, but that's a credit to her in a way, really. She's kept her sound more hip-hop than any of her contemporaries and tours bigger than any of them which is ultimately what matters. 4 didn't register a song that cracked the Top 10 but yet she was on stage performing them joints as THE headliner at Glastonbury. Unlike Rhi Rhi who's got bangers and anthems on top of bangers but didn't even have enough interest to tour Talk that Talk despite We Found Love being the jam of the year.
:damn: this post might be the truth.

even though it's random as hell. I didn't really use to think that Alicia was corny. In fact, I liked some of her music, but the past few years, especially since 09, I've realize how much of a fraud she is. She had a nikka fooled with those piano skills but yet can't sing. When she first came out, she presented herself as if she's some mother earth type bish with the positive act. Now this bish making records with Nicki Minaj and shyt.:why: Homerecking marriages and shyt.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
That Van Persie sending off
mysmilie_413.gif

You see it.

I would say Bendtner's miss at the end as well because he is a no morals type but he isn't talented enough for that.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Wed 27/04/11
UCL Semifinal 1st leg

Real Madrid 0 - 2 Barcelona
mysmilie_413.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATCdVve85GU"]Pepe gets red card & Mourinho's reaction [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Boyz 2 Men only had one more top 10 single after this one. One sweet day was a huge hit, I think it charted billboard's top 10 for the 90s. :wow:

the one thing I always got from this video is I never felt anyone from BoyzIIMen hit that. Watching ODB, I felt he at least tried while im convinced Mase and Diddy ran a train on Mariah. But BoyZIIMen? Hell nah :russ:

And to bring it back to Shiny Suits, bad boy era.... the ski goggle/glasses that looked like goggles movement :lawd:

Brings back memories.

My first concert ever was Boyz II Men.

Went on a class trip to DC in elementary school and copped some goggles from some dude on the street. :laugh:

I started wearing them on my head and all the white kids were like :dwillhuh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For better or for worse? The neighborhood we moved into when we first came into the U.S. was kinda bad then, but it is now crazy. Back then it was a lower middle class gated, two-story apartment complex that had a security guy driving around at nights (selling weed, but wtvs.) shyt started to get :whew:, they tore down the gate, security got thrown in the bushes, and the last time I went was to pick up a friend who happened to be chillin in a trap house. The guy whose spot it was said most people on his block in particular just used them as cooking/stash spots.

Drove by there a few weeks ago with this girl, she asked if we could stop at the corner store right beside the entrance so she could pick up some cigs. I looked, saw a pack of brehs chilling in the shadows beside the store, hit her with the :heh: and kept on sliding to the suburbs.

The neighborhood we moved into when I was 10 is the HQ of the PGA. :guilty:
:dead:

For better imo, crime isn't as prevalent and the houses are in a different league. They have a better health and community centre too. After we moved away I didn't go back for aaaages, about a good 6/7 years (which I regret, lost contact with a lot of people and it was never quite the same ever again :to: ) so when I finally went back it just seemed so different.

Yeah we used to have security guards at reception but they threw them brehs in the bushes too.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's wild how match fixing is so normal nobody even wants to talk about it.

It's not the normalcy of it.

It's the fact that Europol didn't even give specifics, just said it was some sprawling match-fixing scheme ranging over 3 continents enacted by saboteurs, asian street gangs, faceless suits in Zurich and backroom pub gambling rings involving matches of a ridiculous difference of importance stretching from international friendlies to Champions League matches.

Then when they were pressed on it they said :whoa: just wait guys, we'll come with the goods.

This isn't a fukking messageboard :heh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You see it.

I would say Bendtner's miss at the end as well because he is a no morals type but he isn't talented enough for that.

:deadmanny:

Wed 27/04/11
UCL Semifinal 1st leg

Real Madrid 0 - 2 Barcelona
mysmilie_413.gif

Pepe gets red card & Mourinho's reaction [HQ] - YouTube

At the very most this is a yellow but I knew it was a obvious dive watching live. No troll/conspiracy but the ref probably thought it was his best chance to fukk Madrid so he took advantage. Uefalona

It's not the normalcy of it.

It's the fact that Europol didn't even give specifics, just said it was some sprawling match-fixing scheme ranging over 3 continents enacted by saboteurs, asian street gangs, faceless suits in Zurich and backroom pub gambling rings involving matches of a ridiculous difference of importance stretching from international friendlies to Champions League matches.

Then when they were pressed on it they said :whoa: just wait guys, we'll come with the goods.

This isn't a fukking messageboard :heh:

Europol using malcolm tactics :troll:

But they can't release names of anything cuz the investigation is ongoing or summat

KOTK

Pro
Daps
When it gets proven to be the Barca-Arsenal game I just hope the EU does the right thing and puts that little git Messi in front of a firing squad.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*walks in thread*

so even though you all are shytting on beyonce, alicia keys and rihanna....noone's gonna at least acknowledge lady gaga has more crimes against music and society than all of them combined? :yeshrug:...oh ok

*walks out of thread*

KOTK

Pro
Daps
*walks in thread*

so even though you all are shytting on beyonce, alicia keys and rihanna....noone's gonna at least acknowledge lady gaga has more crimes against music and society than all of them combined? :yeshrug:...oh ok

*walks out of thread*
I'm not a big fan of Andy Warhol either, tbh.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came through looking like the sales rack at Burlington Coat Factory with the sexual predator turtle neck
Jordan Knight - Give It To You - YouTube

But that hook drops and its :stylin:

:ohmy:

YOOOOOOO :ohlawd: I haven't heard this song in years :gladbron:

in the mid to late 90's the music I listened to was ruled by my older sister and cousins (2 boys and 2 girls) because every summer I'd go to my aunties house everyday whilst my parents was at work

(this is how I know a bit about jungle frush :salute:)

but anyway, I have alot of nostalgia and great memories attached to late 90's rnb whether you consider it good music or not...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opkRF3UZSJw]Missy Elliott - She's A B**ch [Video] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UvBX3REqSY]Missy Elliott & Da Brat - Sock It 2 Me [Video] - YouTube[/ame]

:lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the fixed games was Liverpool 1-0 Debrecen

Their goalkeeper was trying to let goals in and they only scored one...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
How would they know you're AA? Probably a bar typically frequented by a specific nationality and they're not used to other folks coming by.

Besides can you picture the reaction a newly arrived African would get at an AA club? :pachaha:

like :thumbsup: because we are forward-thinking people.