Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
One of the fixed games was Liverpool 1-0 Debrecen

Their goalkeeper was trying to let goals in and they only scored one...

I'm gonna wait until I see another source besides a Danish sensationalist paper.

Liverpool cannot be so shyt that the goalie would want them to score atleast 3 goals but they only score one :flabbynsick:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That whole Debrecen campaign was shady, they were EXTREMELY naive, I'm talking about Zaire levels, and all their games at home ended in ridiculous 5-3 5-4 scores

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I can see Debrecen though. If you were trying to fix matches you would undoubtedly go to those backwater eastern European cesspools to bribe them because what would be the incentive for a 'big club' player to take money?

Those Eastern European bras though, most of those cats transfer fees were track suits and goats and get paid in loaves of bread and tires.

Imagine being approached by the boroykudan to fukk off some fixture to get a new trailer?

Shiiet..

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:So Paolo Berlusconi called Balotelli the "******" of the family.

:ufdup: should have stayed in England.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure in Italy ****** = black sheep

Or it could just mean ******.

In fact I could've made this entire post up

Carry on :coffee:

Or we could do the Suarez joke. His granddad was black.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Bump that I'm about to try out for the Comsos (joking). You heard we bounced Kenny Cooper breh? :whoo:

yeah, people split 50/50. scored 19 goals but supposedly unskilled and shyt, or something, which is a bit ridiculous.

ive given up trying to make something of the team with all the changes every year....

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
don't know if it was posted yet

[ame=http://youtu.be/5Y9ZXXvCK2w]Danny Simpson fight ( knocked out bleeding ) street brawl - YouTube[/ame]

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I can see Debrecen though. If you were trying to fix matches you would undoubtedly go to those backwater eastern European cesspools to bribe them because what would be the incentive for a 'big club' player to take money?

Those Eastern European bras though, most of those cats transfer fees were track suits and goats and get paid in loaves of bread and tire wheels.

Imagine being approached by the boroykudan to fukk off some fixture to get a new trailer?

Shiiet..
I wish I got paid in track suits :sadcam:

BTW brehs, House of Cards is that fuego. Four episodes in and Spacey about to run up on them Emmy's this year.

Although, that being said, there is a noticeable drop off after the first two episodes which move the plot, has Spacey's character full on with malicious machinations and gooned out low key power plays, and Kate Mara in a v-neck and push-up bra. The cinematography is :wow:

Eps three and four have fallen a bit more in line with typical great television. Google tells me the first two were done by David Fincher :noah:

Best part thus far is the only character Spacey doesn't feel he can style on is the african american gentleman who was his former press secretary that is now a partner in a major DC firm. Every time he's seen or mentioned Soze is putting on the rider face.

Thus far, it's done a better job at making capital hill interesting that anything I've watched.

Thank you based Netflix :lawd:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
kevin spacey is one of my favorite actors, i forgot about this :whoo:

can it be watched sans netflix? the hoodrat employee whose account i hijacked has since been relieved of her duties so i'm assed out

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
brehs, I am telling you all this first... Side Effects is hot fire :ohlawd:

I wont give deets, but the twists, the story, and there is some :shaq: but I cant say what because if I do then it spoils a twist.

Brehs, I was enthralled :bow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
kevin spacey is one of my favorite actors, i forgot about this :whoo:

can it be watched sans netflix? the hoodrat employee whose account i hijacked has since been relieved of her duties so i'm assed out

I dunno if it's hit the streets yet.

Actually, I can't even conceptualize how one would go about ripping a show from Netflix in any sort of proper quality.

The stripper whose account I use is still in love with ya boy boy so I'm solid.

brehs, I am telling you all this first... Side Effects is hot fire :ohlawd:

I wont give deets, but the twists, the story, and there is some :shaq: but I cant say what because if I do then it spoils a twist.

Brehs, I was enthralled :bow:

I'd been caught up in deciding whether or not Soderbreh was the truth like Sojourner. Is it weird that Haywire confirmed for me that he was indeed said truth? Took a movie with a paper thin plot and a lead who couldn't act and made it a thoroughly enjoyable watch entirely through camera work.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm laughing at all the YES, TIMMY CHANDLER IS HERE. stuff on twitter from all the journos

YES, HE JUST BOARDED THE PLANE.

YES, HE'S AT THE HOTEL.

Even US Soccer people taking a paparazzi shot with their phone and shyt with Chandler being caught by surprise like :dwillhuh:

580b8b486f1111e2877022000a9f1278_7.jpg

Ives Galarcep ‏@SoccerByIves
Greetings from San Pedro Sula, where bands of roving paparazzi just chased the USMNT bus in pick-up trucks. And yes, Tim Chandler is here