Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But we can't even begin to deny that any time you hear "............................................................................AND I" your body does things you're ashamed to describe in any particular detail.

oh for sure, the hairs stand up and I lose control of my body and... yeah:smugfavre:. :whew:

Whitney really could have been a special artist and we only got to see that for the Bodyguard soundtrack and that song. She really needed a better team of writers around her, but they were more interested in making money instead of classic music.

What do you want more precisely ?

the one where his knees were under him on the curb (is that a curb? idk cant tell), merci beaucoup

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The Bodyguard soundtrack and "My Love is Your Love" is why she's more in Aretha's arena than Beyonce's (Alicia doesn't count in Beyonce's zone, like seriously fukk her).

Up until those, yeah. She was just a pop artist.

But we can't even begin to deny that any time you hear "............................................................................AND I" your body does things you're ashamed to describe in any particular detail.
last part is true, but dolly parton wrote that, so i see @mastermind 's point :ld:
:cape: You going soft man. :troll:

Breh I have case studies on this. Independent Women, Bills, Bills, Bills and Soldier have ruined a generation of women. She and Destiny Child introduced these bytches to the word trifling that has never left their vernacular. She preached one thing in her songs but lived another life. She's like Glenn Beck or Rush for black women.

I agree with blaming herself or her parents (who we kidding, parent) but Beyonce has played a huge role in the downfall of women. She was crack to their young, impressionable minds.

meh i aint gettin into this state of black women discussion the coli loves. i'll say that hero worship is always bad, and it's too bad that beyonce has hero status among some people :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
jay at least has some really good songs in his catalogue. the last decade has been :ld: but he's put out some music i will play forever

notice how his plasticity ramped up when they got together too. dude went from making a classic track aimed at one of the GOAT rappers to remaking a 2pac gun allegory into a love song :what:

I liked American Gangster tbf. Last great Jay album I reckon.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Mariah :ohlawd:

At the beginning of Honey when it's all smoothed out and she's doing some falsetto shyt then she's just like "Yeah...I like that" :wow:

Fantasy and Honey are two songs that exemplify everything that was great in 90's music. You've got examples of rap music going pop, shameless lifting of 70's and 80's tunes, funky basslines, just :ohlawd:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so yall gonna talk about the widespread match fixing scandal thats blowin up right now? :birdman:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mariah :ohlawd:

At the beginning of Honey when it's all smoothed out and she's doing some falsetto shyt then she's just like "Yeah...I like that" :wow:

Fantasy and Honey are two songs that exemplify everything that was great in 90's music. You've got examples of rap music going pop, shameless lifting of 70's and 80's tunes, funky basslines, just :ohlawd:
The remix :stylin:

The outro :blessed: Now what we gone do right here...is smooth it out :blessed:

Good ol' days :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Her and the Lox always seemed weird but :ahh:

A particular interest of mine of trying to discern exactly which video was the zenith of the shiny suitment, and this is a contender. Ma$e, understandable, but Diddy got the fukking Lox on a song with Mariah Carey. Styles and Jada jigging in the tunnel, Ma$e boo'd up with her in the helicopter rocking full on parachuting paraphernalia.

If people tried swagging this hard in a video today they'd rightfully be accused of trying too hard.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
so yall gonna talk about the widespread match fixing scandal thats blowin up right now? :birdman:

Well that's just it, there's nothing to talk about in regards to that particular story.

It's so far reaching and ridiculous honestly. Sounds like some Pepe Silvia shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
[ame=http://vimeo.com/39713222]Mariah Carey feat. O.D.B. - Fantasy [Bad Boy Remix] [Music Video] on Vimeo[/ame]

when I saw ODB on the screen, from hearing Mariah's voice to ODB appearing on the screen... I went from :ehh: :dwillhuh: to :krs: in under a second. :wow: