Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Hilarious stuff, retweet with a pic whose caption was "Freddy Adu smoking hookah last night in Cardiff" sets the world alight, speculation. Cardiff? Cardiff City? Swansea City? The fukk is he over there for?

Then it's revealed the guy was talking about Cardiff..........Maryland :laff:

ahh the global reach of football + 0-sec speculation = :pachaha:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Mariah Carey feat. O.D.B. - Fantasy [Bad Boy Remix] [Music Video] on Vimeo

when I saw ODB on the screen, from hearing Mariah's voice to ODB appearing on the screen... I went from :ehh: :dwillhuh: to :krs: in under a second. :wow:
:noah:

Thanks to this and Jordan McKnight's "Give It To You" video it was always my dream as a little kid to pull up to the fair in a rag top H1/Jeep Wrangler with my homebrehs, hop out on a hype movement, slide up on our brehettes to be, and win their hearts with our extra choreographed rigid ass dance moves.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:noah:

Thanks to this and Jordan McKnight's "Give It To You" video it was always my dream as a little kid to pull up to the fair in a rag top H1/Jeep Wrangler with my homebrehs, hop out on a hype movement, slide up on our brehettes to be, and win their hearts with our extra choreographed rigid ass dance moves.
I had the same fantasy, and that Jordan McKnight video contributed to that. :whew:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
A particular interest of mine of trying to discern exactly which video was the zenith of the shiny suitment, and this is a contender. Ma$e, understandable, but Diddy got the fukking Lox on a song with Mariah Carey. Styles and Jada jigging in the tunnel, Ma$e boo'd up with her in the helicopter rocking full on parachuting paraphernalia.

If people tried swagging this hard in a video today they'd rightfully be accused of trying too hard.

90s had all that cheap money. Bad Boy especially.

It's a testament to Mariah's G that she maintained that lilly white image for so long.

All of this now is flooding back memories of All That.

Brandy, I wanna be down and that Hummer truck :noah:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Early 90s music always makes me laugh at my older sister. She was early teens then and into all that shyt and had so many VHS tapes. Whenever our parents went out bam in they went and she'd be watch that stuff for hours. :laugh:

Stuff like this

Can't front, I liked it some of it :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That Hummer with the roof missing is the quintessential 90's vehicle of choice. The Wrangler was the budget option.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w8Vu9SENok]112 - Only You (Bad Boy Remix) (feat. Biggie & Mase) [1996] - YouTube[/ame]

It looks like they're having so much fun, and the H1 is entire responsible for all of it. Like, they'd be bored as fukk in a Range. Sitting down and shyt. Nah son, need that Arnold special.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
the one where his knees were under him on the curb (is that a curb? idk cant tell), merci beaucoup
aJ7D89I.png

:deaddanny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your parents didn't let youher watch Joe?

And I thought I knew some strict parents :wow:
Fixed that. Times were different then tbf, kids knew better. They weren't chilling watching the likes of Nikki Minaj with their parents like they are now. :scusthov:

I was on my on console game then. SNES, megadrive...alla dat :blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Fixed that. Times were different then tbf, kids knew better. They weren't chilling watching the likes of Nikki Minaj with their parents like they are now. :scusthov:

I was on my on console game then. SNES, megadrive...alla dat :blessed:

:ufdup:

You forgot the most important thing, actually leaving the house