Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I haven't watched much soccer in the last few years. I just saw highlights of El Clasico.

Since when did Madrid get so many Black players? I'm surprised :leon:

since carlito took over ...

_124408799_ancelotti.jpg

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
England low key favorites of the next Euro imo :ehh:
Defence is too weak, even if Jude does keep this form up. Defensive midfield is a huge gap in the team as well.

France's to lose mon frère. In fact, i'd say it would be embarrising if they don't win it.:ufdup:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Defence is too weak, even if Jude does keep this form up. Defensive midfield is a huge gap in the team as well.

France's to lose mon frère. In fact, i'd say it would be embarrising if they don't win it.:ufdup:
I think your defence works, ours ain't that good either and most importantly is very prone to individual mistakes. If you remember, we gifted you two pens last time.

IMO, a Rice/Foden/Jude midfield is more creative then ours and I prefer it. Not sure is Foden will be repositioned there but I think him as a 8 is perfect. Unless WZE gets the 8 position for us, I don't think we're beating you in quality there.

Your attack is as good as ours as well. Grealish(Rashford)/Kane/Saka is top notch.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Don't rate Rice?

If Rice is suspended who is there to replace him? Phillips is cool for England but doesn't really have the dynamism that Rice has and that the team needs.

Problem is Bellingham Real form has moved him from being a possible partner to Rice but a bit more advanced. So Rice sits and Jude plays the b2b role. To Bellingham has to play as the 10 because he's off the ball running fits better with Harold dropping deeper. Like Spurs had with Harold and Dele. Could play a 3 of Rice sitting Madders and Jude as the free 8's but then you're holding Jude back with more defensive duties. And ideally you want the passer which is Madders to be a bit deeper.

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Southgate will play 10 ATB, defence aint no problem playa :wow:

Don't rate Rice?

Of course, Rice is class, wasted as the DM in the way Southgate wants his to play though.

Rice as box-to-box, number 8, however you want to term it, Bellingham as 10. If we had a top DM to play behind that/next to Rice, everyone would be in serious trouble.