Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
What’s great about Jude is that you can tell he’s grounded, despite some of the press trying to smear his name. His parents did a great job. So many players with his talent they don’t have the right foundation. He’s going to dominate this game for a long time. :wow:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s great about Jude is that you can tell he’s grounded, despite some of the press trying to smear his name. His parents did a great job. So many players with his talent they don’t have the right foundation. He’s going to dominate this game for a long time. :wow:
He is enjoying the journey, but soaking up the pressure and showing no fear.

Not a lot of people can thrive under Madrid lights man. Man playing like a galatico

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Aitor Karanka

Both Jude and Jobe show on the pitch that they are well-balanced individuals. It’s no coincidence what is happening around them right now. It’s because there are people like that behind them.’

Karanka laughs at the recollection of his first meeting with Jobe: ‘He was 14-years-old at the time. I said to him: you must be Jude’s brother. They tell me you’re even better than him. He said: not better, much better!'

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please say you’d like Meagan Good to sit on my face too. Spread the magic.

Great minds think alike
dKensdG.png