Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It’s always this weird obsession with black men and our “sexual prowess”. Didn’t Man Utd fans used to sing the most non-Harlem chant about his phallus?

It’s a sickness, and no one can tell me otherwise.

“Oh but it’s just banter, stop being a snowflake! :mjpls:

What was the video

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Rabiot.png
I never get the hate for Rabiot tbh. Dude always delivers in the NT and is a starter at Juve. Yeah there may be better midfielders quality wise but would they blend as well as Rabiot in Deschamps system ? I think not.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I never get the hate for Rabiot tbh. Dude always delivers in the NT and is a starter at Juve. Yeah there may be better midfielders quality wise but would they blend as well as Rabiot in Deschamps system ? I think not.

Rabiots problems is that everyone sees him as a Mummy's boy. So no one really takes him seriously and gives him his credit. When he was at PSG he was often their best player in those big CL games.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I just don't see it bro. Playing the odd game in one of Pep's mad experiments is one thing, doing it reguarly for England is another.

The thought of him being our box-to-box and players just running off the back of him gives me (bad)chills.

I wouldn't be mad at him as the 10, but again not much evidence for his club and he's behind Jude and now Maddison for that position.

RW or nothing for Phil i think when it comes to England.
Foden doesn't have the defensive nous that Bellingham has. That's why Pep never tried Foden and KDB as the free 8's together. They are both too forward thinking and why Bernardo and/or Gundogan played with KDB because their defensive instincts are better and 1 of them is able to drop back to create the double pivot with Rodri when they defend in the 442.
Aight, you guys know him better than me so I stand corrected.

But the games I saw with him in midfield he was quite good. He was not a pure 8 obviously and more like a 8/10 hybrid but it's probably easier when playing for City than for England I guess.

I'm honestly not sold with him on the wing. Feels like he's wasted there as he brings more in the midfield than as a winger.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Aight, you guys know him better than me so I stand corrected.

But the games I saw with him in midfield he was quite good. He was not a pure 8 obviously and more like a 8/10 hybrid but it's probably easier when playing for City than for England I guess.

I'm honestly not sold with him on the wing. Feels like he's wasted there as he brings more in the midfield than as a winger.

A lot of people dislike Foden. Doesn't perform for England tbh Waistcoat has only really just started taking the handbreak off the whole squad. Arsenal fans because they have their Saka agenda. United fans because well its Citeh. Chelsea fans because he wasnt Mason Mount or now Cole Palmer. Because he's continually hyped by pundits and media people are skeptical which is fair. But some of the comments about him really do his ability a disservice tbh. Foden is good can play and well at LW False 9 and RW. Not many players in world football can do that equally well as most prefer/perfomer much better on a side obviously inverted has phucked the game up there. Let alone an English player doing it. At this stage of Foden career he's more a forward/attacking player than midfielder. He could play as a 8 but he would need to be the more advanced/freer player in the midfield 3. Pep has mentioned plenty of times what Foden needs to do more regularly to play in the middle. It's just the tactcial understanding on the defensive side of things and when you compare it to Bernardo night and day. Kinda like when Benitez moved Gerrard from CM to RM and then AM/#10 when he got Mascherano. Doesn't trust him.

As for this season when ive seen Foden hes been playing RW and drifting in that looks more like he's playing as a free 8. Alvarez has been playing as the SS/#10 for Citeh this season.

Last edited: