Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You don't really notice until some award show trots her out along side Aretha or some other old bytch and the feeling that she just doesn't belong makes you want to rip off your own skin.
THIS!!!

When she had that duo with Stevie Wonder a few years ago, I wanted to punch something, repeatedly, until it was unrecognizable. :why:

And nah, Beyonce doesn't really have hits, but that's a credit to her in a way, really. She's kept her sound more hip-hop than any of her contemporaries and tours bigger than any of them which is ultimately what matters. 4 didn't register a song that cracked the Top 10 but yet she was on stage performing them joints as THE headliner at Glastonbury. Unlike Rhi Rhi who's got bangers and anthems on top of bangers but didn't even have enough interest to tour Talk that Talk despite We Found Love being the jam of the year.
well there is a reason for this. One, Rhi Rhi cant sing and is horrible live while Beyonce is one of the greatest performers of the last 20 years. Her music revolves around how she can perform the songs.

The other reason is that Rhianna is seen as a really dirty whore. If she was white, she probably would be a bigger star than Beyonce.

The greatest trick the devil evil pulled was convincing the world that Alicia Keys had a fragment of soul :wow:
its so true.:ohlawd:

her music is awful.

Beyonce has played a major role in the mental and physical destruction of black women.
so many potential examples of black love have been destroyed by her music; :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
been on that anti-beyonce wave for a minute brehs. not anti per se cause i really dont give a fukk, but her music is so fukking empty. my grandmother from a midwest farm town who never learned to drive could recognize the melody to "Respect". can you imagine, you group of urbanites with college degrees and the like, playing or even having beyonce songs stuck in your head when you have grandchildren? :why: shyt is plastic music, she's a perfect example of marketing and showmanship. she's the wizard of oz :ohhh:

alicia keys is the same way, she's an average piano player with a raspy voice. her music is more tolerable though, not as shimmery and prepackaged.

can someone catch me up on this "seductive" dance video shyt, complete with pics and vids etc, if they still exist? too lazy to find all this on my own :hug:
So what you're saying is she's the Jay-Z of the rnb/pop world? :ohhh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:lawd:

Tell 'em how you living playboi :youngsabo:
:lift:

Alicia's Classical background is the reason for her lack of soul

always hear this, yet what piano player outside of 1950s musicians like ray charles and little richard dont have classic background? shyt for all i know, they do, i just assume they dont because they grew up in segregation before music education was well funded anywhere, really

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Alicia's Classical background is the reason for her lack of soul

I think it's because light-skinned women's soul purpose on this earth is to contribute to the ruin of men of all races. Their ambiguous, cross-cultural appeal shall be the end of us all if we allow it, gentlemen.

Beckies and Bonquishas, only. Beckquishas need not apply.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women got worked up into a frenzy over that picture of Jay embracing Beyonce after her performance. Flooding social networks with it. :snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So what you're saying is she's the Jay-Z of the rnb/pop world? :ohhh:

jay at least has some really good songs in his catalogue. the last decade has been :ld: but he's put out some music i will play forever

notice how his plasticity ramped up when they got together too. dude went from making a classic track aimed at one of the GOAT rappers to remaking a 2pac gun allegory into a love song :what:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
also, and this may be controversial... but Whitney Houston was closer to Alicia Keys/Beyonce than she was Aretha Franklin or other luminaries. :ld:

The Bodyguard soundtrack and "My Love is Your Love" is why she's more in Aretha's arena than Beyonce's (Alicia doesn't count in Beyonce's zone, like seriously fukk her).

Up until those, yeah. She was just a pop artist.

But we can't even begin to deny that any time you hear "............................................................................AND I" your body does things you're ashamed to describe in any particular detail.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: black women are not mentally or physically destroyed

beyonce aint done shyt except be a polished hoodrat with showmanship and producers that can churn out pop music. if a black woman is doing something bad to herself, she can blame herself or her parents, just like every race of people.

:cape: You going soft man. :troll:

Breh I have case studies on this. Independent Women, Bills, Bills, Bills and Soldier have ruined a generation of women. She and Destiny Child introduced these bytches to the word trifling that has never left their vernacular. She preached one thing in her songs but lived another life. She's like Glenn Beck or Rush for black women.

I agree with blaming herself or her parents (who we kidding, parent) but Beyonce has played a huge role in the downfall of women. She was crack to their young, impressionable minds.