Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:salute: for havin Da Gawd who talks to no-one in your avi

:myman: I had to breh. Ironically I been reminiscing lately after hearing him on the radio commentating :to: My first sporting idol.

Walsh was always a fave because I saw him pull a dime at a training session once :skip:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:myman: I had to breh. Ironically I been reminiscing lately after hearing him on the radio commentating :to: My first sporting idol.

Walsh was always a fave because I saw him pull a dime at a training session once :skip:

The only person I can take over BC Lara is Curtly.

Did you know Curtly only conceeded 1 100+ runs in an innings once and that was in his debut test IIRC.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Alicia Keys has been corny her entire career, but I used to be called a hater for pointing it out. An entire career that was at first filled with forced "You go girl!" ballads, these past few years the ballads being replaced by forced "You go girl!" pop songs.

You don't really notice until some award show trots her out along side Aretha or some other old bytch and the feeling that she just doesn't belong makes you want to rip off your own skin.

And nah, Beyonce doesn't really have hits, but that's a credit to her in a way, really. She's kept her sound more hip-hop than any of her contemporaries and tours bigger than any of them which is ultimately what matters. 4 didn't register a song that cracked the Top 10 but yet she was on stage performing them joints as THE headliner at Glastonbury. Unlike Rhi Rhi who's got bangers and anthems on top of bangers but didn't even have enough interest to tour Talk that Talk despite We Found Love being the jam of the year.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The only person I can take over BC Lara is Curtly.

Did you know Curtly only conceeded 1 100+ runs in an innings once and that was in his debut test IIRC.

Agree with that.

I hated Lara growing up (Hooper was my dude :why:) but grew to love him later on.

Did not know that. I remember asking my old man when I was youngin who was better and he gave me the :comeon:

Everyone once in a while I replay the England's 46 in Tnt

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I am just realizing Beyonce has no hits...just "Single Ladies"

Learn something new every day :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
been on that anti-beyonce wave for a minute brehs. not anti per se cause i really dont give a fukk, but her music is so fukking empty. my grandmother from a midwest farm town who never learned to drive could recognize the melody to "Respect". can you imagine, you group of urbanites with college degrees and the like, playing or even having beyonce songs stuck in your head when you have grandchildren? :why: shyt is plastic music, she's a perfect example of marketing and showmanship. she's the wizard of oz :ohhh:

alicia keys is the same way, she's an average piano player with a raspy voice. her music is more tolerable though, not as shimmery and prepackaged.

can someone catch me up on this "seductive" dance video shyt, complete with pics and vids etc, if they still exist? too lazy to find all this on my own :hug:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
been on that anti-beyonce wave for a minute brehs. not anti per se cause i really dont give a fukk, but her music is so fukking empty. my grandmother from a midwest farm town who never learned to drive could recognize the melody to "Respect". can you imagine, you group of urbanites with college degrees and the like, playing or even having beyonce songs stuck in your head when you have grandchildren? :why: shyt is plastic music, she's a perfect example of marketing and showmanship. she's the wizard of oz :ohhh:

alicia keys is the same way, she's an average piano player with a raspy voice. her music is more tolerable though, not as shimmery and prepackaged.

can someone catch me up on this "seductive" dance video shyt, complete with pics and vids etc, if they still exist? too lazy to find all this on my own :hug:

Beyonce has played a major role in the mental and physical destruction of black women.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching The Fresh Prince, Will was a big ass hater, every time Carlton got a little love, Will was always plotting.

What episode breh? Was it the one Will's date ends up with Carlton and he was mad as fack?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What episode breh? Was it the one Will's date ends up with Carlton and he was mad as fack?
The Soul Train one, the one when Tyra had a date with Carlton, the one when Will was creeping with Carloton's ex, the MacArthur Park one

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:whoa: Bey Bey ain't got no classic songs, but I still fukks with her musically somewhat

The greatest trick the devil evil pulled was convincing the world that Alicia Keys had a fragment of soul :wow:
yeah, her music gets girls dancing, i can dig it. i like her music like i like 2 live crew. nothing i'll put on in my headphones or better yet...my vintage sansui turntable straight from 1970s tokyo :lawd: :mjpls:

alicia keys, i'll agree has no soul. her music has always been boring and has allowed hoodrats to think they're deeper than they are because she makes non-party music
Beyonce has played a major role in the mental and physical destruction of black women.
:whoa: black women are not mentally or physically destroyed

beyonce aint done shyt except be a polished hoodrat with showmanship and producers that can churn out pop music. if a black woman is doing something bad to herself, she can blame herself or her parents, just like every race of people.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whew: hassli to dallas , cooper to dallas

haliahahahilihayooooooooo... we got that brek shea money

and adu to tfc :leon: