Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Hum, the cam movements nearly made me sea sick and yeah that dance was definetely not seductive but the girl is pretty to me :leon:

KOTK

Pro
Daps

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oyoyoy's trashous posts coming off a script. :shaq2:

:aicmon: 3rd/4th division matches, no one cares about those. Everyone else is paid well enough to say no.

CL in England in the last 5 years... count all the Eastern Euro teams that came over.

Other "corrupt" matches included World Cup and European Championship qualifiers and "several top football matches in European leagues";

scaremongering....

World Cup and Euro qualifyers are technically Azerbaijan vs Moldova.
"top football match" can be FC Baku vs FC Qarabag... big Azeri derby!!!"

they were even matchfixing Canadian League matches.. and those are a bunch of shady Eastern Euros playing in a park in front of 10 people calling themselves the "Canadian Soccer League"

there's a pattern to my comments.. can't quite figure out what it is

any matches anyone ever cared about... are not in this list

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
just saw the video, there was nothing seductive about that. :russ:

but it made my dikk jump, so im ok with it. :mjpls:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
You're all heroes to me for being bothered to read the posts of someone with the worst avi and probably also the worst username on this site.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Fan of the heroin addict thread at the moment.

Pulling heroin addicts at the bar...ok...ok
VSELQ.gif

KOTK

Pro
Daps
What's it called? Just looked at the front page and have to agree with the Beyonce thread. Absolute cringe when your pulling out Crazy in fukking Love like it's supposed to be entertainment.

KOTK

Pro
Daps

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:deadmanny:

so many potential smileys here :ohhh:

his knees were under him :russ:

@Liu Kang can you help us? :ohhh:
What's it called? Just looked at the front page and have to agree with the Beyonce thread. Absolute cringe when your pulling out Crazy in fukking Love like it's supposed to be entertainment.
hits is clearly the wrong word, but Beyonce doesnt have memorable music for the masses. Women love her and they buy records, so I guess that matters but I had to race my brain to find another Beyonce song I remember outside of Crazy In Love and its Single Ladies.

edit: and after reading the thread, I see people are mentioning that.

She isnt anywhere near as bad as Alicia Keys tho. Im teetering to calling her wack. Wack singing voice, a lot of piano players dont think she is that good, and her music are often soulless and dull. Rihanna has better music than Alicia Keys, imo and I think Rihanna is garbage

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching The Fresh Prince, Will was a big ass hater, every time Carlton got a little love, Will was always plotting.