Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
9ers fightback on the way

CHANNEL THE SPIRIT OF JOE :why:

:manny: gotta say i was right here brehs regardless of outcome. shyt started as soon as i posted this

kind of a bitter pill to swallow to see a baltimore team win a title coming off the year we had in DC

we must bide our time and allow the majestic forces of robert griffin and james andrews to congeal around that knee

tumblr_ltxgrs6e0f1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:manny: gotta say i was right here brehs regardless of outcome. shyt started as soon as i posted this

kind of a bitter pill to swallow to see a baltimore team win a title coming off the year we had in DC

we must bide our time and allow the majestic forces of robert griffin and james andrews to congeal around that knee

tumblr_ltxgrs6e0f1qm6oc3o1_500.gif
are you disgusted as much as me by the local media jumping on the Ravens bandwagon. I have a friend that works for Channel 7, and she was like:

pxYeO.gif

they went all in on the Ravens like that aint Baltimore and we aint DC. :wtf:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We all know what that match is

Tom-Henning-Ovrebo.jpg

:damn:

would be incredible if it were that match, lol. Especially now with this blood spinner doctor for Barca getting in trouble.

also, there is a little rumor about Cech and a broken finger. :takedat:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
would be incredible if it were that match, lol. Especially now with this blood spinner doctor for Barca getting in trouble.

also, there is a little rumor about Cech and a broken finger. :takedat:

Yeah I heard, season just going from bad to worse. Murphy's law :damn:

Even Nigeria fluking a win to derail our season some more ffs :mjpls: