Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
woulda been one of the greatest plays ever. Shawn Dawkins :pacspit:

how you let that roll off your chest tho :sadbron:

i was especially heated. i was nowhere near a colts fan, just liked capt. comeback. the reason i was so pissed was because i jumped up off the floor, on which i was sitting indian style like a true 9 year old, and started jumping around screaming and shyt, mostly because it was my first time watching a nail biter with a lot at stake and really knowing what was going on. then i saw the replay like :aicmon:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

No offense.

Don't give me that either though, you guys got a show made by the dude who made The Wire, shrimp Po Boys and Mardi Gras

Denver's claim to fame is a flabby n sick John Elway and the film Things to do in Denver When You're Dead starring a washed up Andy Garcia that made less than a million at the box office.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
how you let that roll off your chest tho :sadbron:

i was especially heated. i was nowhere near a colts fan, just liked capt. comeback. the reason i was so pissed was because i jumped up off the floor, on which i was sitting indian style like a true 9 year old, and started jumping around screaming and shyt, mostly because it was my first time watching a nail biter with a lot at stake and really knowing what was going on. then i saw the replay like :aicmon:
I really thought he caught it. Then saw that replay. :beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Ray Hudson ‏@RayHudson

Superbowl stadium lights gone out...call Messi,he'd illuminate any arena.

:laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
larry brown ate sooooo good off neil. hope he writes him a thank you letter every year

neil and boomer in respective super bowls set terps excellence back 10 years
Boomer was good

But Neil O'Donnell :pacspit:

Would rather see Scott Zolak