Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
both are wrong.

whether what ETH said is true or not he has to be cuter. like SAF had that canniness. that wiliness.

SAF might not have been the best tactician but he was a master at understanding people.

Sancho 110% should not have posted publicly.
SAF openly criticized players before. I think ten hag did not buy Sancho. He bought antony so politics maybe involved with playin antony ahead of sancho.
antony also tracks back so theres that too

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I just don’t understand how we didn’t get a penalty with that Rasmus situation. Also, I want to see what angle has Garnacho offside. I feel we got robbed.

Sancho needs to stfu

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grafite was definitely the main pundit, but the commentator referred to Paulo Nunes to give an opinion on something. I could be wrong though, I'm using my Spanish to understand the Portuguese and I know there are pronunciations and small things I miss, including voice recognition. I only bring it up because I like Paulo Nunes and even in his :flabbynsick: years the man is still a wild man. Not as much as when he was with Palmeiras and Gremio, but still a funny guy...

Nah he wasn't a part of this broadcast, he was on Fluminense vs. Fortaleza earlier

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

:picard:

Screenshot-2023-09-04-at-04-19-45.png

leicester.png

:hubie:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This got me :dead: players just taking it on the chin while supporter yelling they have no right to wear the shirt.

Context being Lyon is dead last in relegation zone so far this season, and got steamrolled by PSG.

I was just gonna post this lol the fact some of these players might not even speak French is hilarious to me.

You Arsenal fans imagine Troopz or whatever son's name is with a megaphone on the stands giving players that work after defeat.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Micah backing his boy :wow: Apparantly Keane nearly caught a headbutt

brehs have got to learn not to step in and help peope like that.

keane is the one who has written innumerable 'checks' of being mr. hardman though all these years.

when time comes to pay that bill no breh should be putting themselves at risk.

EDIT: you step in an creh will stand back and watch you take their licks :picard: .

i used to step in until one time i was out with 2 gringos who were not from london/uk.

one ran his mouth in brixton. a fight kicked off and they were nowhere to be seen.

i said never again :hubie:

creh gets into trouble .. he is gonna have to put some work in

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs have got to learn not to step in and help peope like that.

keane is the one who has written innumerable 'checks' of being mr. hardman though all these years.

when time comes to pay that bill no breh should be putting themselves at risk.

EDIT: you step in an creh will stand back and watch you take their licks :picard: .

i used to step in until one time i was out with 2 gringos who were not from london/uk.

one ran his mouth in brixton. a fight kicked off and they were nowhere to be seen.

i said never again :hubie:

creh gets into trouble .. he is gonna have to put some work in
Listen breh. You told no lies. Same shyt has happened to me as well.