Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I just don’t understand how we didn’t get a penalty with that Rasmus situation. Also, I want to see what angle has Garnacho offside. I feel we got robbed.

Sancho needs to stfu
It wasn’t a penalty bc it was good defending. He tried to bully his way through, Gabriel matched it, and Zinchenko I think was also there to clean it up. Giving a penalty for that would’ve been criminal. It’s a physical game and Rasmus got out physicalled there.

Take the L, it happens. If it makes you feel better you ended our unbeaten streak with one of the all time worst referee performances ever so it is what it is

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It wasn’t a penalty bc it was good defending. He tried to bully his way through, Gabriel matched it, and Zinchenko I think was also there to clean it up. Giving a penalty for that would’ve been criminal. It’s a physical game and Rasmus got out physicalled there.

Take the L, it happens. If it makes you feel better you ended our unbeaten streak with one of the all time worst referee performances ever so it is what it is
I think that instance it was Saliba that picked the ball off while they were being physical over there

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It wasn’t a penalty bc it was good defending.
hoj.gif

:comeon:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I understand giving somebody a second chance, but everything Getafe has done since the move is absolutely embarrassing. Either they’re completely tone deaf or they’re trying to position themselves as the fan favorite for the DT’s of the football world.