Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

First time seeing a replay of this, Gabriel with some vintage Harry Maguire defending.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Question to the UK brethren:

I get the feeling like certain (white) english players are hella popular among black fans. I feel like Jack Grealish is like that....

Is Delcan Rice also adopted by the Diaspora? Seems like it from my view.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ETH v Sancho. Who yall think is right/wrong?

both are wrong.

whether what ETH said is true or not he has to be cuter. like SAF had that canniness. that wiliness.

SAF might not have been the best tactician but he was a master at understanding people.

Sancho 110% should not have posted publicly.

Daps

This might be the worst Santos side of all time.

We’re witnessing history :francis:

Is Paulo Nunes everywhere at the same time???....I was watching Bahia "City Football Club" vs Vasco and he was also giving colour commentary on that one too.....

Santos is trash, but my Timao eventhough we are in the Sudamericana semifinals are hot garbage.....selling GUedes just showed how bad we are........

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Paulo Nunes everywhere at the same time???....I was watching Bahia "City Football Club" vs Vasco and he was also giving colour commentary on that one too.....

Where was this? They had Grafite as the pundit on TV. I don't hear his voice in that clip either.

Daps
Where was this? They had Grafite as the pundit on TV. I don't hear his voice in that clip either.
Grafite was definitely the main pundit, but the commentator referred to Paulo Nunes to give an opinion on something. I could be wrong though, I'm using my Spanish to understand the Portuguese and I know there are pronunciations and small things I miss, including voice recognition. I only bring it up because I like Paulo Nunes and even in his :flabbynsick: years the man is still a wild man. Not as much as when he was with Palmeiras and Gremio, but still a funny guy...