Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I understand giving somebody a second chance, but everything Getafe has done since the move is absolutely embarrassing. Either they’re completely tone deaf or they’re trying to position themselves as the fan favorite for the DT’s of the football world.
Say what you want about them but Getafe understands public relations and media messaging. If you're gonna be an a$$hole then be an a$$hole, you can't p*ssyfoot around when you decide to make certain choices.

Manchester United did the opposite, tried to have it both ways and ended up getting shyt on from every direction. They wanted to bring him back but still be the good guys. So now they not only lost the player on the pitch and tanked his value but also got all the negative PR backlash they would've received by bringing him back.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is the most anyone has talked about Getafe since their 2008 Uefa Cup run.

:skip:

Edit: didnt something crazy happen in their tie against Bayern? Its in my memory bank for some reason.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I understand giving somebody a second chance, but everything Getafe has done since the move is absolutely embarrassing. Either they’re completely tone deaf or they’re trying to position themselves as the fan favorite for the DT’s of the football world.

or maybe people in spain don't care (about current issues) as much as the international press would have you believe :patrice:

let's see how the fans and media treat him.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I need to do this at the Bridge. :damn:
Scenes at the Stamford Bridge

spotted-at-stamford-bridge-today-v0-zopqmkqwfwlb1.webp

S

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
or maybe people in spain don't care (about current issues) as much as the international press would have you believe :patrice:

let's see how the fans and media treat him.

Their fans gave zero fukks lol. Not sure if you've seen the videos when he was confirmed.. They were going crazy

There's already the Welcome to Getafe compilations on YouTube and Getafe fans hitting the :blessed:

Lazio like a bonafide scumbag club were in for him :laugh:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Their fans gave zero fukks lol. Not sure if you've seen the videos when he was confirmed.. They were going crazy

There's already the Welcome to Getafe compilations on YouTube and Getafe fans hitting the :blessed:

Lazio like a bonafide scumbag club were in for him :laugh:

To my fellow Man Utd fans

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
A second alleged attack allegedly took place in Manchester on 15 January this year – one day after United’s 2-1 victory against Manchester City. According to the report, it left Cavallin needing medical attention in her room at the four-star Hyatt Regancy hotel. “He punched me in the breast and my silicon [implant] flipped over,” she told the website, adding: “He said, ‘I didn’t mean to hurt you, it was an accident, it wasn’t a punch – I just held you against the wall.’” A photograph showed what Cavallin said was a head wound she had sustained in the attack.

giphy.gif

Amad Diallo training for the starting role as United's right-winger.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
ETH v Sancho. Who yall think is right/wrong?
ETH >>>>>

He sick of that boy shyt he stuck his neck out for him all year last year and even gave him most of the season off to get his shyt together and he still sorry as fukk and lazy. Sancho aint played a hands worth of good games since he rocked up at OT and has been called out by many coaches at the club and national level in his career for being a lazy shyt in training. I cant even believe he had the gall to fire up the notes app and come up w/ that bullshyt yesterday :camby:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and there didnt even need to be a response by sancho. all eth said was he has a lot of options up front and he felt sancho didnt reach the levels every day in training. eth coulda just said he felt the other options were better in training and left it at that instead of saying the levels bit. at the same time there was no need for a response let alone sancho coming out with a contradictory defensive statement. in one paragraph calling eth a liar, that hes a scapegoat, in the other saying he respects the decisions of the coaches.

i understand some frustration if you think you should be playing or thought you should have gotten a move, but making that statement and doing it now is just dumb. maybe he ends up smoothing things over and fights for his place but if it wasnt clear before it definitely is now that everyone that eth wants out needs to be gone.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
ETH >>>>>

He sick of that boy shyt he stuck his neck out for him all year last year and even gave him most of the season off to get his shyt together and he still sorry as fukk and lazy. Sancho aint played a hands worth of good games since he rocked up at OT and has been called out by many coaches at the club and national level in his career for being a lazy shyt in training. I cant even believe he had the gall to fire up the notes app and come up w/ that bullshyt yesterday :camby:
Sancho pinned that tweet :mjlol: