Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
GGMU my arse! Fans like you are the reason why the club are in this mess.

Pretending things are rosy when they are not does not make you a top fan!
I was just joking I didn’t mean to give you the impression I care about or respect anything you have to say, my bad.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hojlund does look like he'll be a good striker. Very good fighting for position while the ball is in the air. Gabriel is down for a scrap, so it doesn't surprise me. Martial looked useless, but you definitely can't play Rashford up top. Put that man in his preferred position, and let everyone else figure that out.

Interesting to see Tomi replace Zinny exactly. Tomiyasu is like a swiss army knife defender. Can slot him in White's spot or Left back and have him stay put, overlap, or invert. I thought he was about to set up a goal too

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
it was more about the fans i think, always booing...gathering outiside Neymar's house and chanting stupid shyt in the middle of the day, 40 yo grown men :what:
isnt Neymar their all time goal scorer?

Nah. 6 years at the club he played 50% of the time EVERY year while gettin paid 40 millions each of theses years. So talking about hell he got some nerves.
And to put himself in the same boat as Messi is foul. Messi didn't give a damn but he was already in pre retirement. Neymar in the other hand was supposed to be the one and didn't deliver. Not so much because he was bad on the field but because he was unreliable and not professional.
And he extended his contract at one point so how you do this if you're in a supposed "hell"

Daps
He needs to figure this shyt out quick
If he benches him the board will be in his ass
If he doesn't and he's shyt he will lose the players
He only has one option, somehow he needs to get Havertz playing
The board should only care about results and trophies not on maximising the utility of their investment.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Ranting about United woes over Calm Down :russ:

:blessed: Ranting over that beat. Good end to the weekend

Having me

abddf70631cfa2304d4ded6c5c99856a88f39e43.gifv