Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone checked out ETH's comments about Sancho?

Really needs to fukk off in the January transfer window. He doesn't have the right attitude to be a Man United player.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

“I was very happy for Messi and the year that he had. But at the same time I was sad, because he lived both sides of the coin. He was in heaven when Argentina won the World Cup, but in Paris we were in a living Hell. It was so much for both of us”

Mbappe had those boys pressed :pachaha:

it was more about the fans i think, always booing...gathering outiside Neymar's house and chanting stupid shyt in the middle of the day, 40 yo grown men :what:
isnt Neymar their all time goal scorer?

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sancho dropped for being shyt in training? He's fukking shyt when he plays, that's reason enough to drop him, the shyt c*nt. Posting on his socials how what ETH said isn't true, but says fukk all when everyone can see him offering fukk all in games. He's a mental midget who needs to fukk off but United can't shift him because of his stupid wages. 350k a week!!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sancho dropped for being shyt in training? He's fukking shyt when he plays, that's reason enough to drop him, the shyt c*nt. Posting on his socials how what ETH said isn't true, but says fukk all when everyone can see him offering fukk all in games. He's a mental midget who needs to fukk off but United can't shift him because of his stupid wages. 350k a week!!
:picard: