Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
15 yrds away?:shaq: I was obviously a good few yards outside the 18...thanks for the watch tho m8 ...

looks like I touched a nerve bruh and ur backtracking now...wait I bet all of you in that thread were tryna just be nice for once :ufdup:

:russ:

:whoa: I was being sincere fella, you are better than Dempsey and Torres.

That move when you did that thing, you know, with the ball :whew:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That whole "i don't like football anymore" confessional a couple of pages back is a watershed moment in this thread.

These yanky doodles have been faking it for so long to get their hipster on and now they're finally willing to admit they don't like and will never truly 'get' football.

I said this all along, you could never 'get' it.

Unlucky m8s.

nah m8 we dont live in depressed northern towns where its all they've got to do

look at arsenal's attendance, the empty seats. high class people go to arsenal games, they demand entertainment, bang for the buck, and they aren't getting it, some are getting disillusioned, its just a brief hiatus before something better comes along :hmm:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

it's galatasaray or nothing for me now brehs

As soon as the first went in you knew they'd get a second.

We're not going to finish in the top 4. Almost certain of that now. 2 points from 9 against QPR, Southampton and Reading ffs. Two of which were home games and we gave up 2-0 leads in two as well.

RDM 12 league games this season: 7 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses.

Benitez 12 league games this season: 6 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses.

STATEMENT ON ROBERTO DI MATTEO

The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the Board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season.

Fack you waiting for Roman? :pacspit:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Sharing an article from sofoot.com (french website) where there are videos of kids doing similar stuff as known players. You don't need to understand, just look at the vids :D

Top 10 : Ces enfants qui marquent des buts de grands - SO FOOT.com

This one is pretty impressive... Green team didn't touch the ball once during that first minute :sadcam:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if he sacks Rafa and the next man comes in and gets the same results?

Sack him too?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That whole "i don't like football anymore" confessional a couple of pages back is a watershed moment in this thread.

These yanky doodles have been faking it for so long to get their hipster on and now they're finally willing to admit they don't like and will never truly 'get' football.

Unlucky m8s.

:comeon: its on the same page as your post

step ya game up breh

it's 50 posts or nothing round here :smugdraper:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What if he sacks Rafa and the next man comes in and gets the same results?

Sack him too?

Yep. Why not? :barack:

Our biggest (and arguably only) issue for the last 6 or so seasons has been squad depth. We simply don't have enough bodies to play a game every three days. Yesterday was our 46th game of the season or something like that, it's absolute madness. This is a problem created by Roman and the board but that hasn't stopped them sacking everybody else.

It's clear Roman and the board believe there is a manager coach out there that will have a depleted squad playing beautiful football, winning handsomely every three days and hoover up every available trophy. I'd like to see that guy brought in so yeah keep sacking them Roman. :smugbiden:

Or they can just add 5-6 players to the squad and give us the same numbers Utd and City have and we can compete with the best of them. But that makes far too much sense so it won't happen.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Unlucky m8s.

nah m8 you mistundastood

we're shyttin on your country's league at the moment, not the sport in general. right now you on the proletariat superworking class tie a scarf around your wrist stuff. when you get to uni you'll start to see things in a different perspective :obama:

you've been one of the people saying the league has too few good teams if i recall. this trend started in 08 and it has continued, why you jumping ship now, just to take the piss m8? thot we was better friends than that

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
nah m8 you mistundastood

we're shyttin on your country's league at the moment, not the sport in general. right now you on the proletariat superworking class tie a scarf around your wrist stuff. when you get to uni you'll start to see things in a different perspective :obama:

you've been one of the people saying the league has too few good teams if i recall. this trend started in 08 and it has continued, why you jumping ship now, just to take the piss m8? thot we was better friends than that

It was simply a timely throwback wind up tbf. :smug:

I've never said that last part though on a serious note, don't think i've expressed a real football opinion on this thread since 2002 tbf.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Why not? :barack:

Our biggest (and arguably only) issue for the last 6 or so seasons has been squad depth. We simply don't have enough bodies to play a game every three days. Yesterday was our 46th game of the season or something like that, it's absolute madness. This is a problem created by Roman and the board but that hasn't stopped them sacking everybody else.

It's clear Roman and the board believe there is a manager coach out there that will have a depleted squad playing beautiful football, winning handsomely every three days and hoover up every available trophy. I'd like to see that guy brought in so yeah keep sacking them Roman. :smugbiden:

Or they can just add 5-6 players to the squad and give us the same numbers Utd and City have and we can compete with the best of them. But that makes far too much sense so it won't happen.
City definitely have the depth.

United's is largely the same other than up front where they have amongst the best striking options in Europe... which will end up making the difference they need to win the league.

But agree... you can't play this style with the current squad and win the league.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ramsey is more mobile but also kept getting caught ahead of play and not being in position defensively.

Tbh I give a fukk what he does going forward, I just want that position to help the defence a bit more.

The back 4 are making individual errors but we need a Flamini/ Gilberto dude right now. Not another Denilson.
the Denilson slander :russ:

the big problem last night was more about Jack being too high up the field. He was playing where Cazorla was, and I dont think that is the correct formation.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fernando Amorebieta from Bilbao to Arsenal apparently

Wenger bargain bin basement shopping :blessed:

4 yellow cards and a red in 11 games for the guy. :blessed: