Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On his day £5million-rated Amorebieta can be one of the best defenders in the La Liga. But he’s no stranger to a horrendous foul, a fact which has explains why, at just 27, he has the worst disciplinary record in the history of Spanish football.

Indeed, it is a sign of his stagnation as a footballer that when his contract does expire, his probable destinations would be either Everton or Norwich in the Premier League, or Russian outfits Rubin Kazan and Zenit St Petersburg.

:merchant:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbf you lot are a bunch of soft c*nts, you need a propa nawty player in there to mix things up a little.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if there will ever be a day when the managers of Europe collectively agree, either by secret pact or just telepathic communal understanding of management and the rigours of the job, to never manage Chelsea football club.

I just feel like at some point, the bulb will click for everyone in European club management, and everyone will be like, "Well, at least I'm not managing Chelsea!" but that joke wouldn't be apposite because no one will be :(

I guess you just appoint JT manager/player and call it a day.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tbf you lot are a bunch of soft c*nts, you need a propa nawty player in there to mix things up a little.

:yes:

Got to make the attackers atleast think about goin into tackles with you. Attackers now when they face Arsenal defence, is Merts hes slow as fukk, Verms is either no where to be seen or will slide and let the attacker by

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if there will ever be a day when the managers of Europe collectively agree, either by secret pact or just telepathic communal understanding of management and the rigours of the job, to never manage Chelsea football club.

I just feel like at some point, the bulb will click for everyone in European club management, and everyone will be like, "Well, at least I'm not managing Chelsea!" but that joke wouldn't be apposite because no one will be :(

I guess you just appoint JT manager/player and call it a day.

Live in London, coach some of the best players in the world and if when you are sacked you keep getting paid until you find another job.

List of previous managers reads like a who's who of the football world and Avram Grant. It's one of the top jobs in all of sport let alone football.

But if we're not careful we'll only be able to hire the young and untested (AVB) and long-term unemployed (Benitez). Next one has to be the game-changer.

David Moyes :blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I wonder if there will ever be a day when the managers of Europe collectively agree, either by secret pact or just telepathic communal understanding of management and the rigours of the job, to never manage Chelsea football club..

Got a divorce to pay for, go to Chelsea

Got a mistress to keep in her lifestyle go to Chelsea

Got a child that is sick and needs money for medical treatment go to Chelsea

Got gangsters after you for gettin your Etherington/Chopra on, go to Chelsea

Need a to stock up on your pension plan, go to Chelsea

Need something for the lulz go to Chelsea

Infact your reputation points go up after being sacked from Chelsea