Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Stop it breh, top flight football ain't being played in Brasil, and you know it. Neymar ain't going cause he scared, simple and plain.

His visits to the Emirates and the rest of Europe got him shook, cause refs, ain't giving a fukk about his diving antics.

or in england :comeon:

brazilian league has gotten so much better in the last few years its not even funny.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or in england :comeon:

brazilian league has gotten so much better in the last few years its not even funny.

It's a mickey mouse league, and you know it.

And i've never said the English is great at the moment. Football right now is poo, all around.

The level of players:scusthov:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To my dude Bury, I know you don't fukk with Heny anymore, but this tunes is special. Damn I wish real Jungle could come back.:sadcam::to:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKpLzP-6KAM[/ame]

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which league has the best quality of play?

Honestly these days, i really don't give a fukk, I barely watch anything other than Arsenal. And I struggle to keep awake(maybe cause i'm already buzz)

Football to me, just ain't hasn't been that entertaining these past couple of years, I find myself bored regardless of what I watch.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Honestly these days, i really don't give a fukk, I barely watch anything other than Arsenal. And I struggle to keep awake(maybe cause i'm already buzz)

Football to me, just ain't hasn't been that entertaining these past couple of matches, I find myself bored regardless of what I watch.

feel the same way, outside of brazilian league and the rom and raf shytshow, really. could be one of those "had to be there" things :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:wow: i've been feeling the same way. usually have epl on in the background at the most right now. and tottenham.

england and its predetermined outcomes.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the first year in a while, where i've paid attention to the NFL, more than football. Once in while. i'll download the World football Fone in, but that's that just more of a I need something to listen to while i'm on my way to work thing. Haven't listened to any Guardian Pod other than the first couple this season. Rarely check highlights or programs anymore.

Football as a whole as gotten too samey, seems like every team plays pretty much the same, minus a few things here and there.

And my love for International is almost gone, those games are so fukking dry.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
True, I'll also chime in, I used to love reading articles and football journalism and all that from day-to-day but I haven't read an article all season. Will probably catch up to the Uli Hesse and Phil Ball ones on ESPN.

All I really do is listen to two podcasts but that's more of a necessity cause of the commute. Stopped MOTD, all highlight shows.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I still like watching matches, but I really dont pay attention to much outside of Arsenal and Serie A.

The football is boring tho. Players are all the same.

This video made me weep brehs. There is no player out there today that makes you go :whoo: like this guy did.

I dont read articles either, but its mostly because most football writers stink. I threw Sid Lowe into the bushes since he just recaps the shyt he says on FW. The Soccernet writers write stuff that is uninteresting, and I have not read The Blizzard in 20 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Messi was damn near anonymous today... But barca is clearly better than real.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've been missing matches and less reading...more so because school has picked up, I just don't have a lot of time anymore :sadcam:

That period b/w undergrad and grad school though...no fukks given

I do usually read The Guardian comments section. There are a few posters there who analyze the game better than any journalist. And I still read every Barney Ronay column and usually Sid Lowe.

I fear the day when I won't be able to watch anymore :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Not sure how I missed this last year :bow:

Good to see the eastern bloc is thriving

Last edited by a moderator: