Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This Mexico match has been just as boring as the USA match last night except there are more people who are sheep for meaningless matches when Mexico is involved, so it just 'sounds' more exciting than it actually is.. EPL effect.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukk those try-hard female artists with 'swag'

gimme something real any day

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's sorta hard to find a good female vocalist tbf. Especially nowadays.

We got one lip-synching, a fat british one...yeah :shaq2:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
lol @ euros tryna protect "their sport" against any american fan because they feel they have more knowledge on the sport innately or some shyt:pachaha:

we'll wait a little longer to fukk with soccer then:snooze:

but a lot of you come off as snobby elitists for no reason other than ppl like clubs other than you :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
lol @ euros tryna protect "their sport" against any american fan because they feel they have more knowledge on the sport innately or some shyt:pachaha:

we'll wait a little longer to fukk with soccer then:snooze:

but a lot of you come off as snobby elitists for no reason other than ppl like clubs other than you :yeshrug:

I was being nice and supportive when I commented on your video but in reality you're shyt. Who makes a highlight video of themselves kicking a ball into an empty net from 15 yards away.

You didn't even place it either.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
OGMittee would probably be shyt tactically honestly.

Making blind runs with no purpose, step-overs, tripping over feet while attempting a rabona free kick.

Read you like a book b.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I was being nice and supportive when I commented on your video but in reality you're shyt. Who makes a highlight video of themselves kicking a ball into an empty net from 15 yards away.

You didn't even place it either.

15 yrds away?:shaq: I was obviously a good few yards outside the 18...thanks for the watch tho m8 ...

looks like I touched a nerve bruh and ur backtracking now...wait I bet all of you in that thread were tryna just be nice for once :ufdup:

:russ:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
OGMittee would probably be shyt tactically honestly.

Making blind runs with no purpose, step-overs, tripping over feet while attempting a rabona free kick.

Read you like a book b.

you right m8 I shoulda ran some 1 person plays...I explained the vid you didn't have to watch...lol @ being able to tell I'm shyt positionally by that vid tho:lolbron: only the english...

edit: that fall was comedic relief bruv...wasn't a free kick either but do u...

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
you right m8 I shoulda ran some 1 person plays...I explained the vid you didn't have to watch...lol @ being able to tell I'm shyt positionally by that vid tho:lolbron: only the english...

I sit around and watch hours of youtube video footage of random players everyday breh.

I just tell it how I see it. Now jog on :coffee:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Mario's car :snoop:

mario2_1663143a.jpg

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was better, but I will take the opponent into consideration. I really liked his performance tonight and he cut out those flicks. He is more mobile and stronger than Arteta which is good when teams start crowding him.
Ramsey is more mobile but also kept getting caught ahead of play and not being in position defensively.

Tbh I give a fukk what he does going forward, I just want that position to help the defence a bit more.

The back 4 are making individual errors but we need a Flamini/ Gilberto dude right now. Not another Denilson.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
That whole "i don't like football anymore" confessional a couple of pages back is a watershed moment in this thread.

These yanky doodles have been faking it for so long to get their hipster on and now they're finally willing to admit they don't like and will never truly 'get' football.

I said this all along, you could never 'get' it.

Unlucky m8s.