Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Just stumbled upon Beckham's conference right now...
Dude said his salary will go to a kid foundation in Paris :wow:
Thank you Based Becks :bow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
And about that avi change, I think I will go the Gilver route. Have a friend of turkish descent who's a hardcore Galatasaray fan and I always pissed him with Fener above all when they made the CL quarters a few years ago, dude was maaaad :lolbron:
Fener here I come :shaq:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh football-ignorant american type then huh? I'll play along, Corinthians have won bigger trophies than Arsenal or USA or whoever you support (DC United? lol) ever have. Do you even know what its like to have your favorite club win something big? Are you even a footy fan? Or do you just like pointing out shyt that make you hate your life even more? Supporting Arsenal was a good choice.

@King hurst, you sure you want your god to fukk off to Barce/Bayern/Real? He won't get the same attention elsewhere, in other words the top tier teams wont be built around him.

Suarez at Pool is like if a star went to a team to call his own, lets say if a Neymar went to Chelsea or some other shyt club like Arsenal, the team would be built around his talents, Suarez won't be seeing that anywhere. But hey if Bayern are willing to pay up...
Suarez doesnt need a team "built" for him...if he plays for any of those top teams he would never be defending/wasting energies and would instead just play up front and let the others do the creating/ball winning while he can focus on wat he does best..opening up spaces for others,scoring,dribbling through players...the same goes for neymar

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Live in London, coach some of the best players in the world and if when you are sacked you keep getting paid until you find another job.

List of previous managers reads like a who's who of the football world and Avram Grant. It's one of the top jobs in all of sport let alone football.

But if we're not careful we'll only be able to hire the young and untested (AVB) and long-term unemployed (Benitez). Next one has to be the game-changer.

David Moyes :blessed:

Yeah that's the thing, I think only the untested is on the menu for you.

They'll arrive in London with a head full of stardust, then quickly realize that the owner is an egomaniacal dictator and your only world class player is a Spanish national team sub.

Moyes should stay, at least he has Baines there, same thing.

Money is nice tho...I'd do it :guilty: