Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ahh football-ignorant american type then huh? I'll play along, Corinthians have won bigger trophies than Arsenal or USA or whoever you support (DC United? lol) ever have. Do you even know what its like to have your favorite club win something big? Are you even a footy fan? Or do you just like pointing out shyt that make you hate your life even more? Supporting Arsenal was a good choice.

@King hurst, you sure you want your god to fukk off to Barce/Bayern/Real? He won't get the same attention elsewhere, in other words the top tier teams wont be built around him.

Suarez at Pool is like if a star went to a team to call his own, lets say if a Neymar went to Chelsea or some other shyt club like Arsenal, the team would be built around his talents, Suarez won't be seeing that anywhere. But hey if Bayern are willing to pay up...

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ahh football-ignorant american type then huh? I'll play along, Corinthians have won bigger trophies than Arsenal or USA or whoever you support (DC United? lol) ever have. Do you even know what its like to have your favorite club win something big? Are you even a footy fan? Or do you just like pointing out shyt that make you hate your life even more? Supporting Arsenal was a good choice.

@King hurst, you sure you want your god to fukk off to Barce/Bayern/Real? He won't get the same attention elsewhere, in other words the top tier teams wont be built around him.

Suarez at Pool is like if a star went to a team to call his own, lets say if a Neymar went to Chelsea or some other shyt club like Arsenal, the team would be built around his talents, Suarez won't be seeing that anywhere. But hey if Bayern are willing to pay up...

:whoa:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sublime long-range goal by Elano to even the Gremio-LDU Quito tie at 1-1. Gremio fans doing their patented Gremio Avalanche celebration and knocking fans over the barrier.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
seratabalo_12bis_672-458_resize.jpg

:wow:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What bigger trophies has Corithians won than Arsenal, Cups Winners Cup is prestigious than anything Cortinthians will ever win, shyt Arsenal drawing against Liverpool is more prestigious than the World Club Cup.

Ooh I hate my life, tell me something I don't already know, or post about in just about every post I make.

Don't cry cause The Great Brasilian football has been reduced to this absolute mediocrity. Lol at your so called World Class players all being future busts.

It's so sad that even Neymar knows he's headed for Robinho status, avoiding real football like it's a plague,

Brasilian Football:to::to:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
What bigger trophies has Corithians won than Arsenal, Cups Winners Cup is prestigious than anything Cortinthians will ever win, shyt Arsenal drawing against Liverpool is more prestigious than the World Club Cup.

Ooh I hate my life, tell me something I don't already know, or post about in just about every post I make.

Don't cry cause The Great Brasilian football has been reduced to this absolute mediocrity. Lol at your so called World Class players all being future busts.

It's so sad that even Neymar knows he's headed for Robinho status, avoiding real football like it's a plague,

Brasilian Football:to::to:

@Wicked Games :ooh: :lolbron:

Copa Libertadores, breh.

And Brazilians aint trying to go to Europe anymore to live out some eurocentric dream of showing the world how good they are. They only go for the money, but since clubs have been caking recently, they've been able to hold on to star players so we can see that jogo bonito up close

God damn cant believe Gremio won

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Brazilians aint trying to go to Europe anymore to live out some eurocentric dream of showing the world how good they are. They only go for the money, but since clubs have been caking recently, they've been able to hold on to star players so we can see that jogo bonito up close

Stop it breh, top flight football ain't being played in Brasil, and you know it. Neymar ain't going cause he scared, simple and plain.

His visits to the Emirates and the rest of Europe got him shook, cause refs, ain't giving a fukk about his diving antics.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
If Balo can :takedat:
barbara-berlusconi.jpg

then his Milan move will be success :mjpls:

Can yall imagine Berlusconi's reaction? :pachaha: