Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
why they dont wanna come to Pool man
full

Lavia wanted to come but nikkas were lally lagging over 5 million and from what am hearing caicedo agreed but it was his agent that told him to slow down

Need michael edwards back these new negotiators are ass cheeks

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look, we fans only get a sliver of what goes down in the back room of these clubs. Like these men got million dollar footie lawyers and accountants. I think they know what they’re doing.

Let’s keep it a buck, much of the vitriol is because Boelhy is a yank.

shyt, I’d take some like Boelhy at United right now. Shifting out deadwood and rebuilding the squad with the quickness.

United talking about Amarabat and these guys signing Caicedo. We got Mount and men got Enzo. I’ll take Disasi over Pavard any day.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Lavia wanted to come but nikkas were lally lagging over 5 million and from what am hearing caicedo agreed but it was his agent that told him to slow down

Need michael edwards back these new negotiators are ass cheeks
Haggle over 5m cause you don’t believe in his value and then panic bid 15m over that and wonder why the nikka says fukk you :mjlol:

Hedge fund life :blessed:

Anyone that defends these clowns :mjlol:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
regarding yesterdays game, Mcalister looked great some nice passes and defensive work....Gapko was played outta position ,am not sold on jota over nunez. and yes we need a new fab......Thiago can play there but that nikka plays once every 10 games.

But fernandez looked great though that's a player i wouldnt mind pool breaking the bank for

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
regarding yesterdays game, Mcalister looked great some nice passes and defensive work....Gapko was played outta position ,am not sold on jota over nunez. and yes we need a new fab......Thiago can play there but that nikka plays once every 10 games.

But fernandez looked great though that's a player i wouldnt mind pool breaking the bank for
Mac did Darwin dirty :scust:

We need a stopgap cause Baj is the truth @SCORCH favorite player don’t let him tell you otherwise :usure: but he needs managed and eased in this season.

The real thing we crying out for is a defender fukk the DM noise and it’s not looking good for getting one :francis:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
They finished 12th in Boehly's first season. Worst PL finish in 30 years. We have no idea whether he's actually doing a good job, only that he's willing to dodge FFP by giving out eight year contracts.

I look at last season as an anomaly tbh. We rival fans are being very short sighted. Chelsea was a mess last year largely in part because of the BS UK gov’t making Roman sell.

Snatching up the best/most promising talent on long contracts and relatively low wages is good back room business F what anyone heard.

LA Dogers are one of the best franchises in the MLB. These men surely have an idea of running sport clubs. This season will be the proof in the pudding. If Chelsea get back into UCL a lot of folks in this thread gonna be eating crow.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
UEFA changed the rule so now contracts can only be amortized over 5 years, regardless of the length of the contract, but it doesn't matter since Chelsea didn't qualify for any European competition.

Todd tanked with Lampard :ohhh: load managed Reece James and Mount :dame: and ended up with the number one draft pick :whew:

Landon Donovan and Bruce Arena are looking from up above smiling at the only Yank that made it :wow:
So the 5 year rule only applies to clubs playing UEFA competitions ? So if Chelsea qualifies for the CL next year, what happens ?