Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Garancho and Antony on the wings :hhh:

Mount and Bruno running around like headless chickens.

Casemiro having to play in midfield all by himself.

Martinez on a yellow.

Might need Sancho as the false 9. Never thought I would say that.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Can the Mancunians on the board explain to me why United fans became Garrnacho cock gobblers all of a sudden? I don't think I've ever seen a solid 45 from him ever.

Also, Mason Mount coming of pedestrian as well.

I'm impressed with Wolves right now considering their managerial issues.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
AWB been doing his thing...

This MF has no ball retention or proper passers..
There's a reason they're the only club doing this because it's insanely risky. If they don't make CL in the next few years it will all go belly up. Two CL spots will be annually locked up soon between City and Newcastle.
:patrice:I wanna revisit this later. I have a hunch City drops off soon, Newcastle let's see

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ManU pick up their passing this game is over.

Right now guys look larry Holmes lethargic

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
positives:

at least we look more organised in defence. good at transitioning into defence. the effort is there. we have more players who look after the ball.

unfortunately we still have too many wayward passers, the midfield is missing, we seem to be rushing things and rashy is not involved enough.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
mount is too much of the kick-and-rush rugby-ish-percentage-footy that we are supposed to be moving away from .

we need players who can put their foot on the ball and orchestrate midfield / the team.

more connective tissue and less skin, if you will.

you would think most PL fans would get this memo, considering how City has been dominating the last decade

MacAllister is definitely a more important player than Mount even if he's not as consistent. an off game for a player of his profile still help control a game

:hubie:

case was 30 yards behind that attack :picard: