Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Arsenal fans are hilarious. Mans in my FPL chat saying Rice and Partey are better than Enzo and Caicedo.

If Chelsea get Lavia, I think they have the 2nd best midfield in the Prem after City. You can make an argument for N’Castle though

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Arsenal fans are hilarious. Mans in my FPL chat saying Rice and Partey are better than Enzo and Caicedo.

If Chelsea get Lavia, I think they have the 2nd best midfield in the Prem after City. You can make an argument for N’Castle though
Throw in Pochettino and they might just compete this year:huhldup:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Does chelsea even have a plan?
That's crazy. Chelsea cant keep stockpiling all these players.
There better be a comeuppance for these bullshyt amortized eight year Chelsea contracts. And when it happens I hope Saudi Arabia isn't there to bail them out.

Look, we fans only get a sliver of what goes down in the back room of these clubs. Like these men got million dollar footie lawyers and accountants. I think they know what they’re doing.

Let’s keep it a buck, much of the vitriol is because Boelhy is a yank.

shyt, I’d take some like Boelhy at United right now. Shifting out deadwood and rebuilding the squad with the quickness.

United talking about Amarabat and these guys signing Caicedo. We got Mount and men got Enzo. I’ll take Disasi over Pavard any day.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Fg9Sb7iXEAAIhpF.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Look, we fans only get a sliver of what goes down in the back room of these clubs. Like these men got million dollar footie lawyers and accountants. I think they know what they’re doing.

Let’s keep it a buck, much of the vitriol is because Boelhy is a yank.

shyt, I’d take some like Boelhy at United right now. Shifting out deadwood and rebuilding the squad with the quickness.

United talking about Amarabat and these guys signing Caicedo. We got Mount and men got Enzo. I’ll take Disasi over Pavard any day.

They finished 12th in Boehly's first season. Worst PL finish in 30 years. We have no idea whether he's actually doing a good job, only that he's willing to dodge FFP by giving out eight year contracts.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
There better be a comeuppance for these bullshyt amortized eight year Chelsea contracts. And when it happens I hope Saudi Arabia isn't there to bail them out.
UEFA changed the rule so now contracts can only be amortized over 5 years, regardless of the length of the contract, but it doesn't matter since Chelsea didn't qualify for any European competition.

Todd tanked with Lampard :ohhh: load managed Reece James and Mount :dame: and ended up with the number one draft pick :whew:

Landon Donovan and Bruce Arena are looking from up above smiling at the only Yank that made it :wow: