Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

You know your posting style is like that of Republican and Tory full of half truths and deflection and loads of nonsense in between.

So once again I'll ask. Why lie about this?

english clubs thought the european cup would never take off and refused to join in for the first decade of the competition.

United were in the 2nd season of the European Cup and the Busby Babes lost to Real in the semis.

The only thing you got right was the FA not entering Chelsea in the first edition.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You know your posting style is like that of Republican and Tory full of half truths and deflection and loads of nonsense in between.

So once again I'll ask. Why lie about this?

United were in the 2nd season of the European Cup and the Busby Babes lost to Real in the semis.

The only thing you got right was the FA not entering Chelsea in the first edition.

i thought it was 10. i should have posted a wiki page / bold coloured text instead.

my mistake. but it makes no difference to the material point does it. the point being that the english FA looked down on something they considered an upstart.

be quick to call me a liar but defend city for over a year brehs :hhh:

now show me the "FULL of half truths" part.

you make regular mistakes and defend actual liars but no one calls you a liar because of that. jokes maybe but not that.

:hubie:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lmao we went from "we refuse to go over £45m :birdman:"

To offering £60m and being locked in a bidding war with Chelsea

Could've got the whole thing done ages ago :snoop:

Chelsea do need to be investigated tho. Ever since Todd got here he's been splashing the cash and signing players like Abramovitch never left

Otherwise FSG need to start offering those mortgage deals for players

boehly out there walking the streets of london with one security guard posing for photos :smugbiden:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@African_brehda about to be :angry: when he places the wrong bet on a Al-Shabab vs Al Fayha match. :lolbron:
All the talks about the Saudi league remind me of @yoyoyo1 who was a degenerate gambler watching some obscure leagues. Like dude was really betting on 2nd division matches in Eastern Europe and stuff. And that was 10 years ago:lolbron:

But I'mma let brehs cook. If you guys have time to watch that league, then do your thing :ehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i thought it was 10. i should have posted a wiki page / bold coloured text instead.

my mistake. but it makes no difference to the material point does it. the point being that the english FA looked down on something they considered an upstart.

be quick to call me a liar but defend city for over a year brehs :hhh:

now show me the "FULL of half truths" part.

you make regular mistakes and defend actual liars but no one calls you a liar because of that. jokes maybe but not that.

1 year compared to 10 is a big difference.

Where have I been defending Citeh? I didn't post in the thread for almost a year.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
1 year compared to 10 is a big difference.

it makes NO difference to the argument being made. and it was one of what? 7 points?

if it makes a "big difference" to the argument i made please explain how.

Where have I been defending Citeh? I didn't post in the thread for almost a year.

someone was defending city's (alleged) 115 charges .

must be some other city supporter around these parts.

edit: just searched. it was Yayo :wow:. still waiting for your explanation tho. and your "full of" post breakdown @Kunty McPhuck .

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
This is pathetic from Liverpool. Snitching because you don't have paper like Chelsea.

Disgraceful :aicmon: @Roberto Firmino
Agreed :francis:
Lmao we went from "we refuse to go over £45m :birdman:"

To offering £60m and being locked in a bidding war with Chelsea

Could've got the whole thing done ages ago :snoop:

Chelsea do need to be investigated tho. Ever since Todd got here he's been splashing the cash and signing players like Abramovitch never left

Otherwise FSG need to start offering those mortgage deals for players
Hedge fund are a clown show :pacspit:
A n-gga who thinks Chelsea is still asscheeks, who as of now is the early mid table version of QPR in the mid 2010's

Who the fcck are you?
Vulgar :picard:

Is he lying though @SCORCH :huhldup: