Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
"WHAT THEY SAID: Writing on Twitter, Carragher said: "Bernardo Silva is in his peak years & has been one of the best players in Europe for the last five years! I wasn’t worried about the Saudi League taking players in their 30’s, a touch worried with players below the elite (Neves) but if this happens it feels like a game changer. Saudi have taken over Golf, the big Boxing fights & now they want to take over football!!This sports washing needs to be stopped!"

THE BIGGER PICTURE: Carragher's fellow Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville has called for an embargo to be placed on moves from the Premier League to Saudi Arabia until the source of the money funding such deals can be identified. His own impassioned plea came about after Chelsea were reported to be considering selling three players - Edouard Mendy, Hakim Ziyech, and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - to the Saudi league."

:mjlol::camby:

gringos always gotta be on top .. the font of wisdom, justice and all that is good in their own minds ..

where is john barnes when you need him ...
Carragher and Neville arent gringos breh...

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I just wished we went and got Caicedo and stopped fukking around with this Rice shyt.

The longer it goes on the more I'm like fukk that shyt especially with that price but we do need to sign someone.
I'm in the office with Arsenal and a West Ham fan and they are both saying Rice is a 10/10 Midfielder :francis: I can't even be bothered to engage in the convo cause I will be here all day:francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just wished we went and got Caicedo and stopped fukking around with this Rice shyt.

The longer it goes on the more I'm like fukk that shyt especially with that price but we do need to sign someone.
I'm in the office with Arsenal and a West Ham fan and they are both saying Rice is a 10/10 Midfielder :francis: I can't even be bothered to engage in the convo cause I will be here all day:francis:
Yeah. Can't wrap my head around chasing Rice for over 100 if you can get Caicedo for 80

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rice is good, but I feel he's overrated due to being a key player on England's national team. He's not worth 100m, but the market being as messed up as it makes you have to overpay for talent. Edu and company need to make a serious bid and get this over with because if we lose partey and don't get Rice or Caicedo then I feel our offseason was a failure.

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I feel they’ll get Rice because they’ve been into him for a minute, but they need to hurry up and throw a big bid for him, because City’s first bid for him will be their only bid and West Ham will accept

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I’d rather us get Caicedo and Lavia instead of Rice. He’s a quality player but he’s not a world beater that commands the £120m that WHU are asking for but the market is all fukked up.

I hope the Timber rumours are true as well.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal need to stop fukking around and bid the 100M west ham want

If they truly want rice, get that shyt done asap :manny:

How the fukk they showed more determination to get Havertz:gucci:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Arsenal need to stop fukking around and bid the 100M west ham want

If they truly want rice, get that shyt done asap :manny:

How the fukk they showed more determination to get Havertz:gucci:
Its not about the amount of money. West Ham want more money up front. City actually bid less than Arsenal, but are willing to pay in less installments.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Love me some Declan but he's a coward if he goes City, proper running from the grind stuff.

Go be part of a team on the come up, form part of a young, promising core and be the guy to tip them over the edge.

There's no challenge in joining a team who just won the treble.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Love me some Declan but he's a coward if he goes City, proper running from the grind stuff.

Go be part of a team on the come up, form part of a young, promising core and be the guy to tip them over the edge.

There's no challenge in joining a team who just won the treble.
How many teams have done a back to back treble?