Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
How many teams have done a back to back treble?
Meeeeh, no romance in it.

If he goes to Arsenal and pushes them on to win something he'll be seen as the man who was the final piece, he'll become a legend.

If he goes City he'll just be another cog in an already great team.

Tbh I think me might choose Arsenal anyway, he strikes me as a good lad who knows his football from what i've seen, he'll know what a soulless club City are.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dog, lowkey i think this soccer thread might have the most normal people in all of the coli ...

Nikkas are in that submarine thread(locker room) making fun of death, am i the only one who find that weird? Its almost as if they're rejoicing or were hoping for death. Wild :dahell:

Daps
Dog, lowkey i think this soccer thread might have the most normal people in all of the coli ...

Nikkas are in that submarine thread(locker room) making fun of death, am i the only one who find that weird? Its almost as if they're rejoicing or were hoping for death. Wild :dahell:
It's like that all over social media as well. The details surrounding the event are so clearly absurd that the dark humor writes itself.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Dunno, there's some absolute weirdos in this thread.

Some normal ones as well though.

The Coli is basically black(or at least pretending to be) 4ch*n. Proper incel edge lord vibes all over the place.

247Alex

Pro
Daps
I’d rather us get Caicedo and Lavia instead of Rice. He’s a quality player but he’s not a world beater that commands the £120m that WHU are asking for but the market is all fukked up.

I hope the Timber rumours are true as well.
120 for rice is fukking insane.
wish arsenal could add a goretzka tier midfielder, especially if partey is going.

s@n

All Star
Daps
Meeeeh, no romance in it.

If he goes to Arsenal and pushes them on to win something he'll be seen as the man who was the final piece, he'll become a legend.

If he goes City he'll just be another cog in an already great team.

Tbh I think me might choose Arsenal anyway, he strikes me as a good lad who knows his football from what i've seen, he'll know what a soulless club City are.
Isn't Yaya his favorite midfielder or something like that? I think there was a video in this thread a ways back where they had a meetup and he was creaming himself

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

But this soccer thread might also have the most normal people/discussion overall online (probably because there's very few people in here).

The rest of The Coli has always been this way. There is 4-5 decent threads and then everything else is just people arguing for the sake of arguing.

It used to be useful for links before streaming services, for @obarth the GOAT's tv show recaps and for the general comedy/gifs/smilies.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Isn't Yaya his favorite midfielder or something like that? I think there was a video in this thread a ways back where they had a meetup and he was creaming himself
Yeah, he has a shirt collection and was discussing it with Yaya.

But he can think Yaya was class and still not like City.

Same way I can think Haaland is a monster of a player but can say he plays for a nothing club.

Who knows, maybe he does go City, but on some real love of the game shyt, he needs to go Assna.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
But this soccer thread might also have the most normal people/discussion overall online (probably because there's very few people in here).
Depends how you mean. If you mean balanced human beings, maybe, but probably not, the internet is big.

If you mean balanced football discussion then :dead:

Of the places i look at online for football, this has most of the worst takes.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
imagine what Caicedo will be when he’s Rice’s age…just go get him…this infatuation with Rice is so strange

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

• Covid
  • Ukraine War
  • This submarine shyt

TLR would crack jokes about the apocalypse if it were to happen.:hubie:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps

You might want to avoid the "Missing Submersible Playlist" thread.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps

Same person from that thread :gucci:

200w.gif

Laugh at people potentially dying undeservedly brehs

Ignore everything I said. Apparently everyone on board was a billionaire. I’m glad those c*nts are dead