Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

What does this humble, banged-up-Mini-Cooper-driving, dude spend all his money on? :jbhmm:

No wife or kids from what anybody can gather.

Chelsea's highest earner for the last few years and he has just walked into another massive bag.

The pessimest/hater in me says there must be something going on behind his veil of privacy.

My money says an expensive fetish/taste in women:mjpls:

Don’t do that:camby: he’s married, he’s Muslim, he’s got a mother, father, brothers etc.

He’s got the bag at Chelsea and now in Saudi because he’s a game changer. (when fit.) Simple as that bro. :yeshrug:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
He was on £290k per week. Only Lukaku, Sterling and Koulibaly (who both joined last season) earned more.

There's no definitive source for player wages in my opinion but it can't be far off the real number.
Not bad for a club everyone calls racist

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I don’t know anything about defending a rapist in court, but having them give an interview and say to the accuser “I forgive you. I still don’t know why she’s doing this, but I forgive her” before the trial even starts probably wouldn’t be a move that I would make.

This dude must like being in prison :snoop:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know anything about defending a rapist in court, but having them give an interview and say to the accuser “I forgive you. I still don’t know why she’s doing this, but I forgive her” before the trial even starts probably wouldn’t be a move that I would make.

This dude must like being in prison :snoop:

Evidence seems damning and apparently he's changed his story 3 or 4 times already.

Innocent until proven guilty but it ain't looking good :hubie:

Not bad for a club everyone calls racist
It's the fans everybody calls racist.
Don’t do that:camby: he’s married, he’s Muslim, he’s got a mother, father, brothers etc.

He’s got the bag at Chelsea and now in Saudi because he’s a game changer. (when fit.) Simple as that bro. :yeshrug:
None of that disqualifies him from having vices:pachaha:

It's whatever though, good for him. Take it where you get it.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i cant believe what a bust kolibaly was...but yet again he is in his early 30s aka late thirties :mjlol:

Why cant pool just wrap up the other 2 midfielders man?? dont wanna hear that somebody else came with a better offer later on smh

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

97RmtJv.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i cant believe what a bust kolibaly was...but yet again he is in his early 30s aka late thirties :mjlol:

Why cant pool just wrap up the other 2 midfielders man?? dont wanna hear that somebody else came with a better offer later on smh
Koulibaly was born and raised in France