Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
120 for rice is fukking insane.
wish arsenal could add a goretzka tier midfielder, especially if partey is going.

Blame Chelsea. If Enzo and Mudryk command £100m+ fees with small track records, then Rice going for that much is a given :scust:

Part of me thinks the board are trying secure good fees for Partey and Xhaka before they put in another bid for Rice because we seem determined to get him. There‘s definitely better value for money out there though.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Depends how you mean. If you mean balanced human beings, maybe, but probably not, the internet is big.

If you mean balanced football discussion then :dead:

Of the places i look at online for football, this has most of the worst takes.
I don't really care about quality of takes, I'm talking about ability to have a fun discussion that usually ends with jokes in a sports thread with bitter rivalries. As far as other message boards for football, they're only useful to me for links/sources.

Meanwhile over in The Arcadium people are ready to go to war for Microsoft cloud service :dead:

In Higher Learning people are actively rooting against their own rights because they treat politics/life like teams more than we do here in a soccer thread.

In The Booth they're still fighting The Great Nas/Jay-Z War of 2000s, like that Japanese soldier hiding on a Philippines island who thought WWII was still going on 30 years later.

In the TLR ... :francis:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But this soccer thread might also have the most normal people/discussion overall online (probably because there's very few people in here).

The rest of The Coli has always been this way. There is 4-5 decent threads and then everything else is just people arguing for the sake of arguing.

It used to be useful for links before streaming services, for @obarth the GOAT's tv show recaps and for the general comedy/gifs/smilies.

obarth's recaps of The Americans :wow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I don't really care about quality of takes, I'm talking about ability to have a fun discussion that usually ends with jokes in a sports thread with bitter rivalries. As far as other message boards for football, they're only useful to me for links/sources.

Meanwhile over in The Arcadium people are ready to go to war for Microsoft cloud service :dead:

In Higher Learning people are actively rooting against their own rights because they treat politics/life like teams more than we do here in a soccer thread.

In The Booth they're still fighting The Great Nas/Jay-Z War of 2000s, like that Japanese soldier hiding on a Philippines island who thought WWII was still going on 30 years later.

In the TLR ... :francis:
:dead:@ them still arguing over Jay Z/Nas

Yeah that's fair.

Some in here are definitely joke/gimmick posters tho who are incapable of straying from whatever agenda they have, like that plastic City lad.