Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Nah fukk off Chelsea...

Definitely some underhanded shyt going on there with Saudi
belly-rico.gif

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

What does this humble, banged-up-Mini-Cooper-driving, dude spend all his money on? :jbhmm:

No wife or kids from what anybody can gather.

Chelsea's highest earner for the last few years and he has just walked into another massive bag.

The pessimest/hater in me says there must be something going on behind his veil of privacy.

My money says an expensive fetish/taste in women:mjpls:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

What does this humble, banged-up-Mini-Cooper-driving, dude spend all his money on? :jbhmm:

Chelsea's highest earner for the last few years and he has just walked into another massive bag.

The pessimest/hater in me says there must be something going on behind his veil of privacy.

Y’all are sick :mjlol:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Isnt he married to Cisse's ex wife?

Daps

No way he has been Chelsea's highest earner for the last few years

I would say he would be one of the mid to lower earners imo

All the attackers and the likes of Silva I would have thought would be on more than him

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

The breh is an hour from Mecca... He probably wants to do Umrah every month

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
No way he has been Chelsea's highest earner for the last few years

I would say he would be one of the mid to lower earners imo

All the attackers and the likes of Silva I would have thought would be on more than him
He was on £290k per week. Only Lukaku, Sterling and Koulibaly (who both joined last season) earned more.

There's no definitive source for player wages in my opinion but it can't be far off the real number.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Havertz not a bad buy.

I want Arsenal to spend as much as they need to bottle the league again. City only won the league because of money, right?

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Chelsea have done great there getting rid of Havertz for that much.

Never seen anyone make so many bad decisions in possession at important moments, shyts uncanny :mjlol:

He's not a footballer