Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Thats pretty much the starting 11 for Brazil for the nexy 4 years, aside from Malcolm and Ayrton. Ancelotti will be the difference-maker and will instill a culture of football that has yet to be seen in the seleção

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Edouard mendy went from the best GK in the world (for a short while) to playing in Saudi Arabia
His 2021 is more than some GKs entire CV.

Won UCL, AFCON, Super Cup and World’s best keeper.

Football is ups and downs and for most players, its down. Kane been banging in 20+ goals year over year but mans doesn’t even have a League cup to show for it…

There is a great player inside Havertz:yeshrug:
I’m telling you. Havertz in the right system would BALL.
Enzo Le Fee to La Real

looks like I'm gonna be watching their games next season :whoo:
Le Fee is one I wanted at United.

La Real gonna be great next year. If they keep Zubimendi, Merino, Kubo plus get Sadiq back from injury they’ll be cooking. Da Silva still got some juice in him as well.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
His 2021 is more than some GKs entire CV.

Won UCL, AFCON, Super Cup and World’s best keeper.

Football is ups and downs and for most players, its down. Kane been banging in 20+ goals year over year but mans doesn’t even have a League cup to show for it…

I’m telling you. Havertz in the right system would BALL.

Le Fee is one I wanted at United.

La Real gonna be great next year. If they keep Zubimendi, Merino, Kubo plus get Sadiq back from injury they’ll be cooking. Da Silva still got some juice in him as well.
this post is got me excited for la liga next season, but I had to dap/undap for the false hope for Donkai.

Havertz is a bum. Danny Wallback with a combover