Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoo:

How about we finally get this transnational drug empire built up?

You and Holli get that pure from Northern South America, transport it via secret Medellin submersibles to Jamaica where my famz out in the mountains clears out bush for airstrips. I collect in Florida, ride dirty up to DC where guru and his mans dem distribute. Send packs down route 66 Pen locks down the west, you know we got the whole eastern seaboard on smash (no SEPTA), the duns up in Canada know how to handle a blizzard, and the international man of intrigue CIA, FBI, DEA, Interpol most wanted yoyoyo makes sure Kunty gets it in the south and Gilv in the North.

Then we buy this. On sale right now in Lantana for 25mil. 27k sq ft. Brehs, that's intercoastal on one side, private beach on the other :wow:

picture-uh=fe88b1ebfaa14f51dd8ffaa1b8fd2748-ps=ce53f73c6a7aefc4c72756c8363d-1720-S-Ocean-Blvd-Lantana-FL-33462.jpg

picture-uh=9b03c643a4116345c5ab79b53f5cc6-ps=8c885f1317d81c323f66e57b3f1540.jpg
lets do this :blessed:

I can get it moving in Nigeria too. The DC to Lagos express :whoo:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Between the Galatasaray bandwagon and the plans of an international drug trafficking emporium, I feel OFT have the collective greatest minds known to man.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Between the Galatasaray bandwagon and the plans of an international drug trafficking emporium, I feel OFT have the collective greatest minds known to man.
Don't think it's not all connected :shaq:

What a better way to set up shop in Europe's gateway to the East than posing as an innocuous fanboy dream vacation?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I just finished watching The Sopranos. Not sure what the issue with the ending is.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:whoo: yall heard about using zebras as drug mules? I can do that , get the whole serengeti et al on lock :shaq:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:blessed:
MsgXw.gif

And Istanbul is an ideal location. Gateway to Asia. :shaq:
:ohlawd: came in here to post this. i know a nice family in istanbul that would be a perfect front for us :blessed:
I just finished watching The Sopranos. Not sure what the issue with the ending is.

ending was superb, let me hear your immediate thoughts - what happened according to you? quick, go.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:blessed:

:ohlawd: came in here to post this. i know a nice family in istanbul that would be a perfect front for us :blessed:

ending was superb, let me hear your immediate thoughts - what happened according to you? quick, go.
Immediate's disingenuous seeing as I was long aware of the vague idea of the ending, but going beyond that I knew what happened to Moltisanti and about Baccalieri (which aren't crucial but in the sense those events had no shock value, neither did the ending.) Either he gets popped by the guy, or it's intentionally misleading - which I think is fine- or he goes to trial and gets fukked. He's absolutely fukked with the Carlo thing presumably, moreso than the lawyer would let on.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Immediate's disingenuous seeing as I was long aware of the vague idea of the ending, but going beyond that I knew what happened to Moltisanti and about Baccalieri (which aren't crucial but in the sense those events had no shock value, neither did the ending.) Either he gets popped by the guy, or it's intentionally misleading - which I think is fine- or he goes to trial and gets fukked. He's absolutely fukked with the Carlo thing presumably, moreso than the lawyer would let on.

i never got how there's any confusion at all. they dont cut to bobby baccala saying "you probably never see it coming" for no reason.

not to mention the film geek stuff - tony's perspective, then switch, then back to tony's, then switch, then black (which is dead tony's perspective)

i never really thought about how chris never saw it coming either, per se :ehh: