Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how quickly we forget that people died on a simple rush hour route 4 years ago :pachaha:

and yeah, on average, we wait too long compared to even 3rd world countries
, we pay waaaay too much, and we could do with more stations as well.

Exaggeration, rush hour we wait what 3 minutes for a train, non rush hour 5-10 minutes on weekdays, 10-20 on weekends(depending on the time of the day)

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
https://twitter.com/CHAOSCREW_NCFC

:laugh:

32cd8a60ff4b61a9e92c42418cd06f45.jpeg

:whew:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont even have to mention that it has off hours - what "big city" turns off their train system?

you ever lived in another area with necessary mass transit? try it, and then come back to DC and tell me it's all good.

This area pretty much shutdowns after 11 on weekdays, so whats the point of metro being open past midnight, excluding Friday and Saturday. And outside of New York and Paris, what other systems are open 24?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Only brehs from my city that made it. :lawd: Well, them and Hey Monday, which already doesn't exist as Cass ditched them and won the Voice.

Went to school with the vocalists sister (and the drummer from Hey Monday for that matter) :yeshrug:

Downloaded their albums and congratulated them on the good work. :troll:

I thought there wasn't gonna be a Surfer Blood song for a minute because the lead singer got domestic violence charges.

Beat the charges like Rocky :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This area pretty much shutdowns after 11 on weekdays, so whats the point of metro being open past midnight, excluding Friday and Saturday. And outside of New York and Paris, what other systems are open 24?

just did some wikisearch and saw the LU doesnt even run 24 hrs :ohhh:

so i was wrong. fukk me. but i got places to be at 3 am :leostare: it's none of your business

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
DC Metro beats the fukk out of Philly's SEPTA system. I was amazed, the train cars are clean, scheduling efficient, and when something went wrong I was always alerted. Metro was one of the few things I liked about my stay in DC.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
DC Metro beats the fukk out of Philly's SEPTA system. I was amazed, the train cars are clean, scheduling efficient, and when something went wrong I was always alerted. Metro was one of the few things I liked about my stay in DC.

first off :pacspit: you came in the wrong thread spittin that noise brehbreh

second, the system is called SEPTA :scusthov:, and it serves philly and south jersey, you expect it to be anything less than miserable? :pachaha:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You guys haven't experienced bus excellence until you've been on the RTD.

2008 Outstanding Public Transportation System Achievement Award :smugfavre:

99.96 on time rates :wow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I thought there wasn't gonna be a Surfer Blood song for a minute because the lead singer got domestic violence charges.

Beat the charges like Rocky :blessed:

Also, just realized he lives in Lake Worth, which I guess could poorly be described as the Brooklyn of Palm Beach. Notoriously crime ridden, majority minority area that is slowly being taken over by our ever growing hipster population thanks to wild affordable housing (also the cheapest you can live that close to the beach). I've been thinking I might need in on this.

Brehs, I'mma bout to help gentrify a neighborhood.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
first off :pacspit: you came in the wrong thread spittin that noise brehbreh

second, the system is called SEPTA :scusthov:, and it serves philly and south jersey, you expect it to be anything less than miserable? :pachaha:

I'll give DC folk credit for that, y'all ride out for your city. Still doesn't mean I have to like it :umad:

SEPTA connects to South Jersey like Metro connects to Northern Virginia. Lets not discuss the cesspool known as south Jersey, I only venture over there when I deem it necessary.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Also, just realized he lives in Lake Worth, which I guess could poorly be described as the Brooklyn of Palm Beach. Notoriously crime ridden, majority minority area that is slowly being taken over by our ever growing hipster population thanks to wild affordable housing (also the cheapest you can live that close to the beach). I've been thinking I might need in on this.

Brehs, I'mma bout to help gentrify a neighborhood.

OFT loft in palm beach :whew:

make that down payment breh

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
OFT loft in palm beach :whew:

make that down payment breh

:whoo:

How about we finally get this transnational drug empire built up?

You and Holli get that pure from Northern South America, transport it via secret Medellin submersibles to Jamaica where my famz out in the mountains clears out bush for airstrips. I collect in Florida, ride dirty up to DC where guru and his mans dem distribute. Send packs down route 66 Pen locks down the west, you know we got the whole eastern seaboard on smash (no SEPTA), the duns up in Canada know how to handle a blizzard, and the international man of intrigue CIA, FBI, DEA, Interpol most wanted yoyoyo makes sure Kunty gets it in the south and Gilv in the North.

Then we buy this. On sale right now in Lantana for 25mil. 27k sq ft. Brehs, that's intercoastal on one side, private beach on the other :wow:

picture-uh=fe88b1ebfaa14f51dd8ffaa1b8fd2748-ps=ce53f73c6a7aefc4c72756c8363d-1720-S-Ocean-Blvd-Lantana-FL-33462.jpg

picture-uh=9b03c643a4116345c5ab79b53f5cc6-ps=8c885f1317d81c323f66e57b3f1540.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:wow: that might be the best idea i've ever heard. i actually do not want to hear any other ideas about anything ever again, for they would merely pale in comparison. when it's all said and done, i picture us meeting up like red and andy in mexico in shawshank, complete with a helicopter shot and everything.

and then when we get bored of kickin up our feet all day, we begin a novelist's pool where we all ghostwrite under the same pen name :whoo: