Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
Still need to watch The Wire too, people jizz over it too much to miss it. One of these days :ld:
You should honestly.
It's a little slow to start but once it's finally launched, it's difficult no to be addicted. Season 2 might throw you off because the characters are not really what you might expect but you'll see.

Don't take it as your typical cop show, just view the 5 seasons as a depiction of the city of Baltimore, from the projects to the city hall, from the politics to the drug trade, from the kids to the adults, from the cops to the thugs, from white people to black people, from the poor to the rich and so on...

Its purpose IMO is to embrace the city as a whole, painted with shades of grey, without showing no manicheism in the process. It's deeper than just good guys/bad guys.
Season 4 will seriously have you go through all type of emotions... Strongly recommended.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
One of these days I'm gonna go back and watch all these critically acclaimed shows. Sopranos, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Wire, and have the greatest 3 weeks ever. Presumably.

I tried to do it this month and got nowhere, the mental strength needed to do this is harder than you think :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Thieves stole a top-of-the-range 4x4 owned by Paul Scholes as the Manchester United midfielder defrosted the windscreen, sources have confirmed.

The footballer left the engine running to melt ice on his grey Chevrolet Captiva Estate while it was parked on his driveway and went back inside his home in Oldham, Greater Manchester. When he returned, the car had been stolen.

I've always been afraid of that happening to me :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Uncle Festas negotiation skills :win:

Super Mario takin a milly pay cut :salute: :blessed:

The 3 Mohicans forward line :bryan:

The Balotelli fukkery :gladbron: & :sadbron:

If he corrupts Niang :pacspit:

FM Pedobear SES Balo Bojangles Niang
80687741.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Mill mill millions in the ceiling :bryan:

That Pusha T mixtape sucks balls though.
Millions, Blocka (already been fukking with this), Road Runner, Only You, and Trust You will get spin out of me until the next decent rap mixtape drops.

I don't think how much I can explain how much I wish Wale wasn't on Only You. I don't know what happened, but I've gone from a Wale fan to hating seeing him as a feature. I think it's because he has the potential to ruin any good song about selling coke with rapping about his shoe collection.

Only You is the first song I've heard in a long time that immediately gave me that Dipset in 2003 feeling. How Push heard that beat and thought "Yeah, WALE!" is fukking me up right now. This shyt needed Cam. The multi-syllabic inner rhyme schemes and deal with it morbid drug stories would've been :ohlawd:

I've been singing the sample in my best falsetto all morning.

It's coming clear I've noticed
It's a different face you're showing
It's another welcome back,
I didn't imagine it could be this way, so jealous! :wow:
Only you could tell it, TELL ME WHY :bryan:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I can see Eufemiano Fuentes if he decides to snitch, ending up :dead: you know them Iberians dont want them Euro & World's taken away from them after everyone lulzin at them for so long

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Millions, Blocka (already been fukking with this), Road Runner, Only You, and Trust You will get spin out of me until the next decent rap mixtape drops.

I don't think how much I can explain how much I wish Wale wasn't on Only You. I don't know what happened, but I've gone from a Wale fan to hating seeing him as a feature. I think it's because he has the potential to ruin any good song about selling coke with rapping about his shoe collection.

Only You is the first song I've heard in a long time that immediately gave me that Dipset in 2003 feeling. How Push heard that beat and thought "Yeah, WALE!" is fukking me up right now. This shyt needed Cam. The multi-syllabic inner rhyme schemes and deal with it morbid drug stories would've been :ohlawd:

I've been singing the sample in my best falsetto all morning.

It's coming clear I've noticed
It's a different face you're showing
It's another welcome back,
I didn't imagine it could be this way, so jealous! :wow:
Only you could tell it, TELL ME WHY :bryan:

Cam on that song would've been too much :wow:

I don't even know what the next good rap album/mixtape coming out is. Would like a new Schoolboy Q album I guess.

Indie this year though is feeding us quite heavenly I've realized so I'm not even mad :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
How come Mino Raiola always gets what he wants???

anyways :blessed: @ Balotelli and El-Sharaway partnership.....