Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yes, you've hit 100% truth on this post. our metro is embarrassing right now. doesn't help that 3 municipal governments have a hand in it, which just makes way for more pick pocketers.

salt lake winter olympics were almost a show until our boy mitt romney became the hero his father wanted him to be. so i think everything will be fine. anything not accounted for will contribute to fukkery hopefully :pachaha:
:whoa:

DC metro ain't that bad. Although it is very corrupt as the people who had ran it over the last 15 years have probably stolen millions of dollars without anyone investigating it. Can't wait for fares to go up another dollar this summer. :blessed:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

DC metro ain't that bad. Although it is very corrupt as the people who had ran it over the last 15 years have probably stolen millions of dollars without anyone investigating it. Can't wait for fares to go up another dollar this summer. :blessed:

it's BS how the fares keep going up. Driving is cheaper even though the price of gas is BS as well.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Metro is far from bad, shyt always runs smooth, when they know the world is watching.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: do you know how fun it will be to be there if they win?

i was with my boy at the football museum in paecambu stadium, he couldn't even watch the footage of them losing in 1950 :wow: breh had to leave the room :pachaha:

I never actually thought about the idea of them winning actually and the ensuing partying :ehh:

My hate took over (unfounded I recognize)

I just hope to see staggering fukkery either way.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need some film recommendations brehs.

I fooking hate sci-fi/action adventure so none of that shyte. Something with a proper human story please. :hamster:

Also Shame, Sleepwalk with me, Angel-A(French Flick),Outbound(Romania), Ave(Bulgaria), Medianeras(Argentina)

These are some of things I remember, I don't know why. But I forget movies easily, if I love them.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Not even, people here talk bad about Metro till they go to other cities not named New York.

:skip: so awful public transportation across the country outside of NYC means it's "not that bad". wot a standard :bryan:

the fact that we have mere trains on the tracks means we're miles ahead of a city like LA for example. doesn't mean it's not that bad. go to europe, our system is shyt.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: so awful public transportation across the country outside of NYC means it's "not that bad". wot a standard :bryan:

the fact that we have mere trains on the tracks means we're miles ahead of a city like LA for example. doesn't mean it's not that bad. go to europe, our system is shyt.

Stop it, Metro is good, yes we have occasional delays, but for most part i'm happy with the service. Yes the price is getting a bit crazy, but that's my only real beef.

I know how the trains run, so I plan accordingly. What you expect trains and buses every 2 minutes, around the clock.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
New Surfer Blood song...haven't listened to it yet honestly...new album imminent

Surfer Blood - Weird Shapes [Official Audio] - YouTube

Only brehs from my city that made it. :lawd: Well, them and Hey Monday, which already doesn't exist as Cass ditched them and won the Voice.

Went to school with the vocalists sister (and the drummer from Hey Monday for that matter) :yeshrug:

Downloaded their albums and congratulated them on the good work. :troll:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Stop it, Metro is good, yes we have occasional delays, but for most part i'm happy with the service. Yes the price is getting a bit crazy, but that's my only real beef.

I know how the trains run, so I plan accordingly. What you expect trains and buses every 2 minutes, around the clock.

how quickly we forget that people died on a simple rush hour route 4 years ago :pachaha:

and yeah, on average, we wait too long compared to even 3rd world countries, we pay waaaay too much, and we could do with more stations as well.

dont even have to mention that it has off hours - what "big city" turns off their train system?

you ever lived in another area with necessary mass transit? try it, and then come back to DC and tell me it's all good.