Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
My spirit's very restless right now

I know that bald dutchman's plan is to have Eriksen's pacemaker chasing shawdows in the FA cup final and try to long ball it to a semi-injured Rashford on the counter:snoop: I need to stop thinking about sports, I'm just making myself mad.

In my crib on a Wednesday praying that Bolingoli pulls off a miracle. Unbelievable. How the fukk did we get here :mjcry:
Gonna need mafia intervention but I doubt la cosa nostra got juice like that...this treble is as good as done and I feel sick that United will be giving this abomination of a club one of the trophies

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:russ::russ::russ:

Everyone is an Inter fan now

:russ: I was a inter fan before this happen I just got into soccer I was watching all the leagues picking teams that resonate with me with only the premier league I’m not solid but likely will be within this week or next
I liked inter and ac Milan in serie a after watching backlog games
Premier league Brighton , new castle but still looking into other teams think have Liverpool and Chelsea still and bottom teams in backlog watch still I’m watching shyt like a damn coach

im not you

All Star
Daps
:russ: I was a inter fan before this happen I just got into soccer I was watching all the leagues picking teams that resonate with me with only the premier league I’m not solid but likely will be within this week or next
I liked inter and ac Milan in serie a after watching backlog games
Premier league Brighton , new castle but still looking into other teams think have Liverpool and Chelsea still and bottom teams in backlog watch still I’m watching shyt like a damn coach
join atleti gang. i bandwagoned on the year they won the league and never looked back. but they just lost to the 20th place team in the league to get bumped down to 3rd place behind real madrid again :russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Wild that Southampton stopped a quad from happening :skip:

like portsmouth stopped us (man utd) getting a second treble in 2008 :hhh:

(and we (man utd) stopped liverpool getting a real treble in 77 1976–77 Liverpool F.C. season - Wikipedia by beating them in the FA Cup final. Brighton stopped Liverpool getting a real quadruple by knocking them out of the FA cup in 1984. )

liverpool were a better team than us back then so that situation sort of mirrors the final this year.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yep. Carlo sold this match from the first whistle. You CANNOT start Kroos and Modric in the same team in a game of this magnintude. Gotta be one or the other.

To me, should have been Modric-Tchouameni-Camavinga in the midfield 3. Rudiger instead of Militao, Mendy at LB and Valverde at RW to drop into the midfield when Real is out of possession.

Carlo too stubborn here.
Yep Carlo lost this.
Yh RM are done

Last years exploits are not sustainable
Maybe they will finally stop with the old guard and fulfill the rebuild. Everyone knew last year was pure individual brilliance. Now Perez and board gotta stop being cheap and spend money on players. I’m sure Perez ain’t happy a 80 mil world class cdm was sitting on the bench while Kroos was getting embarrassed

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Come to LA you gonna see me in a City jersey
full