Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a sad pathetic bunch of fans have we become?

United fans would rather moan about the FFP charges against City than accept how far our team has fallen.

We are seeing something very special with this Man City team and the fact that their success has been achieved with super wealth is nothing to be ashamed of.

That's what we also need to compete and reach their level. One can only hope.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

United fans would rather moan about the FFP charges against City than accept how far our team has fallen.

We are seeing something very special with this Man City team and the fact that their success has been achieved with super wealth is nothing to be ashamed of.

WOAT 2023 has got brehs writing shakespearian soliloquies now :picard:

poor @Ill-Yaz where-for doest thoust forsaken babble forsooth :patrice:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s lost all composure after he saw her drink from that bottle :damn:

giphy.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You all are going to be talking about City/FFP until 2033 at this rate. By then you'll have a Super League and a salary cap and none of this will matter.

:youngsabo:

Daps

Wasn't you in here not so long ago declaring that you were going to support them instead because Man U were so Shyt and the way they were treating your boyfriend, you might as well change now they are odds on to do the treble

And their success is not just down to Super wealth when they have 115 pending cases against them, it is also down to cheating

Pep has managed 3 clubs now and 2 of them are getting done for cheating whilst he has been the manager there

Maybe it's because I'm old school but I would rather have success the natural way like Man u's , Liverpool's, Arsenal's way of doing things then be a plastic club like them lot :hubie:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
United fans in here
juelz-talking.gif
crying-sad.gif
L7hzQm.gif

Pep keeps handing Ls to Madrid and United, two of the clubs i hate the most :blessed:
Only 52, already better than fergie.

Beat that man in two Ucl finals, had him shaking like Michael j fox
sir-alex-ferguson-alex-ferguson.gif

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't you in here not so long ago declaring that you were going to support them instead because Man U were so Shyt and the way they were treating your boyfriend, you might as well change now they are odds on to do the treble

And their success is not just down to Super wealth when they have 115 pending cases against them, it is also down to cheating

Pep has managed 3 clubs now and 2 of them are getting done for cheating whilst he has been the manager there

Maybe it's because I'm old school but I would rather have success the natural way like Man u's , Liverpool's, Arsenal's way of doing things then be a plastic club like them lot :hubie:
What is “the natural way”? Procreation? Pistols at ten paces?
City is playing a zero sum game on crack with the unlimited funding. Best believe ‘Pool and every other team under the same conditions would do the same.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
United fans in here

we in here like ..

obiwan-kids.gif

Pep keeps handing Ls to Madrid and United, two of the clubs i hate the most :blessed:
Only 52, already better than fergie.

Beat that man in two Ucl finals, had him shaking like Michael j fox

no one says that pep is the best. klopp almost won 4 least season but failed where is counted at the last hurdles.

-

i agree that pep is the best financially doped teef manager of all time.

better even than the juve scandal managers.

:ehh: