Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

Y'all trying to give Inter a chance

I love it.

And fukk off with your FFP charges. Imagine Sir Alex with FFP. No Rio, Cole, Yorke etc etc. Man left when parity was coming. Pep is clear.
Man u was not cooking the books and committing fraud in that time

They did not have to make out they were this massive club with their fraudulent books because they were

And as for implying they couldn't afford them players, Cole was 7m with Gillespie going the other way for 1 mil
Yorke was like 12.6 mil, the only one that was big you mentioned was Rio and that was in like 2001 when prices are started to rocket anyway, and they were the biggest club in the world by then

Something that you are still not no matter what you do,
I've been round the world many times, still do every year and never seen anyone wear a Man City shirt on my travels
All the other clubs yeah I see all the time even Spurs

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My spirit's very restless right now

I know that bald dutchman's plan is to have Eriksen's pacemaker chasing shawdows in the FA cup final and try to long ball it to a semi-injured Rashford on the counter:snoop: I need to stop thinking about sports, I'm just making myself mad.

In my crib on a Wednesday praying that Bolingoli pulls off a miracle. Unbelievable. How the fukk did we get here :mjcry:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

They did not have to make out they were this massive club with their fraudulent books because they were

And as for implying they couldn't afford them players, Cole was 7m with Gillespie going the other way for 1 mil
Yorke was like 12.6 mil, the only one that was big you mentioned was Rio and that was in like 2001 when prices are started to rocket anyway, and they were the biggest club in the world by then

I've been round the world many times, still do every year and never seen anyone wear a Man City shirt on my travels
It's clear he's trying the wilful ignorance angle for city's ffp troubles. :lolbron:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Arsenal didn't bottle anything, people just say shyt like that to get attention of angsty Arsenal fans. Manchester City is, up and down the squad 1 to 25, a far more superior team.

I do love how the English media is just conveniently ignoring the fact that Man City are currently facing over a hundred charges of cheating.

fukk you talking about :mjlol:

being 11 pts ahead then stumbling against 3 relegation teams (Everton, West Ham, Southampton)? They most certainly bottled it

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CITY BOYS WE UP TREMENDOUS

the salt in this thread :banderas:

Grealish's close control :banderas:

Kyle walker keeping vini in his pocket :banderas:
Rodri not putting a foot wrong :banderas:

Bernardo is such a treasure. I hope they don't sell him for less than he's worth to PSG this summer. Losing both him and Ilkay as rumored would be potentially rough, especially since everyone's saying Jude to RM is done.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

Y'all trying to give Inter a chance

I love it.

And fukk off with your FFP charges. Imagine Sir Alex with FFP. No Rio, Cole, Yorke etc etc. Man left when parity was coming. Pep is clear.
N-gga you a City stan

Neiman Marcus having ass club :lolbron:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

not gonna lie

even for oil clubs, I've seen plenty of PSG jerseys looong before Messi arrived but never for City.