Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
what a terrible year

Jokic possibly winning it all

City possibly winning it all

does inter still have any of their croatian players? city doesn't have one, so we still have that for hope

thank god, I'm making good money this year, or else I would have been :mad: all summer

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
what a terrible year

does inter still have any of their croatian players? city doesn't have one, so we still have that for hope

Brozovic there.

Won't make a difference. Madrid just folded, wtf Inter gonna do.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
perfect opponent to win your first CL if u ask me....if they manage to fukk this up it aint meant to be....... :mjlol:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
:dead: n-gga's takes in here gonna spoil like when they predicted Napoli to win the CL

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
what a terrible year

thank god, I'm making good money, or else I would been :mad: all summer

Yeah. They have Fantastic and Hopensic. Cos only hopes and fantasies can help them win:dead:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:russ::russ::russ:

Everyone is an Inter fan now

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

They're a real team. Many of us are 90s kids. We grew up watching real Ronaldo, Zanetti, Vieri...Alvaro Recoba, Zamorano

Them times the Maine Road Blues were fielding Shaun Goater and Paul dikkov :scusthov:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Brozovic there.

Won't make a difference. Madrid just folded, wtf Inter gonna do.
Not surrender the midfield like Real and actually get aggressive with City in the middle of the park.

I think 2 seasons ago Atletico matched up with City in the QFs and they bruised KDB and co in that midfield.

If Inter can do the same. It’ll be a game. Inter has arguably the best back 3 in world football if y’all didn’t know.

If they get and keep aggressive, could be a game. Reminds me of when Bayern’s high press ended Barca’s tiki taka.